Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

Say your fave did something...

Xtina wore fur on her b2b tour for a month or something before she realised. I was a bit annoyed when I first heard reports but when she pulled up the designer he apologies and faux fur was used thereafter.

I don't think Xtina has done anything that has really tested my stanning for her?

I dont think Gaga is going to lose any Monsters over this whole thing anyway? I thought it was faux fur anyway?

Xtina wore fur on her b2b tour for a month or something before she realised. I was a bit annoyed when I first heard reports but when she pulled up the designer he apologies and faux fur was used thereafter.

I don't think Xtina has done anything that has really tested my stanning for her?

I dont think Gaga is going to lose any Monsters over this whole thing anyway? I thought it was faux fur anyway?

fur coat 100% made of rabbit fur

You people just make up things to get angry about, tbh. I don't care if I support someone whose opinions I don't agree with. For instance, I don't fully support P!nk's PETA association, but that doesn't stop me from liking her music. None of my favorites are close friends of mine (or even know who I am). They have their own lives and they deserve to live them. I'm all about freedom of speech and transparency. In that way, I consider myself an Objectivist. Devote yourself to whatever you agree with and do it as well as you can.

You people just make up things to get angry about, tbh. I don't care if I support someone whose opinions I don't agree with. For instance, I don't fully support P!nk's PETA association, but that doesn't stop me from liking her music. None of my favorites are close friends of mine (or even know who I am). They have their own lives and they deserve to live them. I'm all about freedom of speech and transparency. In that way, I consider myself an Objectivist. Devote yourself to whatever you agree with and do it as well as you can.

+10000000000000

*reps*

People eat rabbits, though. So if they killed the rabbits for food, then used their skins to make a jacket, how is that different from leather?

What else are they supposed to do with the skins? Throw them away? Wouldn't that be wasteful? I don't understand the problem here.

Guest Black & Gold

I would accept that my fave is a human being and makes mistakes just like everyone else.

All Gaga haters have turned into PETA activists, after Gaga wore fur.

I just can't brit35

of course I'd change and stop stanning them. I would still listen to their music however. But unlike some of the retards on here I dont live my life through my favs existence, and I certainly have never been one to wait around ten years for my fav to get a hit.

sass1

of course I'd change and stop stanning them. I would still listen to their music however. But unlike some of the retards on here I dont live my life through my favs existence, and I certainly have never been one to wait around ten years for my fav to get a hit.

sass1

Moderator Notice:

Warning.png

No instigating drama, please

Like it's been said.. Everything was fine when Gaga wore an entire animal to the VMA's, which was more than likely killed the same way the rabbit was. Now because it's cool to hate her everyone's jumping the bandwagon. This topic has been beaten to death, so stfu irl tbh.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.