Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

California King

Lady Gaga | Hair | iTunes Countdown (May 16th)

Why is there a radio premiere? I don't want stations spinning this now that TEOG has been rush released. Then we'll really have a problem.

It's to promote the album to the general public. Hence promo single.

It's to promote the album to the general public. Hence promo single.

Usually promo singles are just released on iTunes. Throwing radio into this with Hair is going to really start creating a gigantic mess with what the single is right now.

Usually promo singles are just released on iTunes. Throwing radio into this with Hair is going to really start creating a gigantic mess with what the single is right now.

I doubt that Hair will be getting radio plays. Just kind like "Ohhh look this is Hair, but it on iTunes"

I won't listen to this tomorrow. Gonna wait all the way until the 23rd! I even feel kinda bad for cheating by listening to Edge of Glory.

How is it cheating when its released on iTunes?

So I'm gonna get out of school, and spend 2 hours trying to figure out where to find the friggin song, and by then it'll already be on iTunes, just like last week +excited+

Freaking Vevo srsly needs to update it's fucking iPhone shit. I was trying to get to Edge Of Glory for like an hour last week and it wasn't on the mobile version.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.