Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Nicole Richie

Vote Ke$ha for Billboards Fan Favorite Award!

When the Billboard Music Awards are handed out in Las Vegas on May 22, there’s one trophy that will stand apart all the others – and that’s because the decision of who gets it is entirely up to you.

The first-ever Billboard.com Fan Favorite Award will be presented to the musician who receives the most votes in our exclusive Billboard.com readers poll. There’ll be no chart statistics, airplay data or ticket sales influencing this decision. Your vote and your vote alone will decide the winner!

The poll will be open from Monday, May 9 through Friday, May 20. The winner will be announced on May 22, the day of the Billboard Music Awards.

Check out the list of selected nominees below. Don’t see your favorite as one of the choices? Submit their name in as a write-in candidate (We’ll count every vote equally). Every submission counts, so vote now and vote often. And be sure to tune in to on ABC on May 22 to watch Rihanna, Cee Lo Green, Nicki Minaj, Black Eyed Peas and more of your faves perform at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards, Live from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

VOTE HERE

SOURCE

It's going to take all night, but I'll be watching so it will absolutely be worth it to help her chance of winning.

Tomorrow I plan on spending my entire day and night voting and get at least 500 votes in on that day. +sip+

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.