Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Harry.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's splits from wife Maria Shriver after 25 years

15879900.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger's split from wife Maria Shriver may have come as a shock to fans, but sources claim it was a long time coming.

The couple announced their separation after 25 years of marriage last night - but insiders say Shriver moved out of the LA home that they share together months ago.

It is claimed she was 'miserable' in her marriage for several years and had complained about her actor husband's ego.

Thoughts? ;)

I love Maria <3. I think he just used her to get into office because she is related to the Kennedys

I agree with you. I never really got there relationship. I feel he did use her, not to mention the power of the Kennedy clan. I always felt she could have done so much better than him.

I agree with you. I never really got there relationship. I feel he did use her, not to mention the power of the Kennedy clan. I always felt she could have done so much better than him.

Ya its really sad. She could have and now she has another chance to find someone better now.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.