Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

East Coast

iTunes Watch Thread - Your Body

Host SNL, Perform on Ellen, interview with Ellen, Good Morning America, Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Release Music Video on The Voice and MTV like HIAM (or all of themfall1fall1fall1fall1fall1fall1fall1fall1fall1fall1)

Yeah but soon not in the time frame they did HIAM because by the time promo started for that song it started to tumble and was too late to revive it

I haven't been watching The Voice this season yet, but why are some of you saying she should perform on it next week? Aren't they still doing the blind auditions which are prerecorded? Wouldn't she have to wait until the live shows to perform?

But yeah she should really start promoting asap. She should premiere the video on Monday or Tuesday and perform on Ellen or something very soon.

Yall gotta stay calm! And if its any consolation, I just did a google search and an advertisement stating, "Your Body in stores now", popped up. I seriously do not think RCA is not going to screw this up--please don't prove me wrong RCA! And as I stated before, she is STILL a big name. For example, that Michael Jackson tribute concert was headlined by her, and The Voice was created with her in mind (This was stated in a interview). As far as those that stated people watch The Voice to see Adam Levine--while this is still somewhat true--she is the headliner and makes the most money out of all the judges. If the radio plays take a sharp dive then, and only then, will I start praying with my rosary beads...

If the radio plays take a sharp dive then, and only then, will I start praying with my rosary beads...

Might wanna clutch those beads gurl.

Day 8

CHRISTINA AGUILERA – Your Body: 13.123 (- 8.731)

oprah1.gif' alt='oprah3'>

Might wanna clutch those beads gurl.

Day 8

CHRISTINA AGUILERA – Your Body: 13.123 (- 8.731)

oprah1.gif' alt='oprah3'>

Why would I clutch the rosary beads when EVERYONE knows today is the rolling effect day?

This isn't a rhetorical question either, answer it!

Why would I clutch the rosary beads when EVERYONE knows today is the rolling effect day?

This isn't a rhetorical question either, answer it!

Did you honestly expect it to lose nearly half its impressions today? Hold It Against Me, a track that was already at 50m AI on day 7, lost under 2m impressions on day 8. It's just not a good sign at all.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.