Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Thomas

'Die Young' Review

Ke$ha's Revolutionary New Anthem

Ke%2524ha.jpg

The moment every human-being with taste has been waiting for is finally here. Ke$ha is back to heal the world with her life-affirming lyrics and soulful vocals! I was lucky enough to hear "Die Young" over the phone last night and it changed my life. It was hard to pay attention while crying and shaking and touching myself but the sizzling Dr Luke production takes God$ha to the next level. There's an awesome acoustic-y intro that showcases the diva's exquisite pipes before the beat drops. And when it drops, it drops HARD. Team Sebert have gone all out - dabbling in rock, pop and electro to create something completely new. Now that Britney is over and Lady Gaga appears to have completely lost the plot, K$ is the last American electro-pop diva left standing. "Die Young" is a triumph and she will no doubt dominate the last quarter of 2012 with her revolutionary anthem. Listen to her highness sing the song acapella on a train in Tokyo (below). Could your fave?

http://poptrashaddicts.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/kehas-revolutionary-new-anthem.html

He better stan antm1

No shade but the guy is obviously an over-enthusiastic stan ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Not that I doubt the song's amazingness, but I'd wait for more impartial reviews +laughcry+

Maybe we should wait for this woman's opinion

GTd0s.gif

She doesn't seem like a stan ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.