Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

PaRaDeaD

Demi Lovato

I can't get over how much I am obsessing over her and her album at the moment.. It's pretty much all I want to and need to listen to, she's gonna tear up my Last.fm and she so deserves it oprah1

I'm turning into a stan oprah2

I feel exactly the same way. "Unbroken" will probably become my most played album by the end of the week at this rate.

I can't get over how much I am obsessing over her and her album at the moment.. It's pretty much all I want to and need to listen to, she's gonna tear up my Last.fm and she so deserves it oprah1

I'm turning into a stan oprah2

+1 oprah2

Does this "Last.fm" play songs from your itunes too?

Do you want to see Demi's singles succeed in our FOTP community?

(don't ignore this message!)

Vote in FOTP's Top Singles of 2011 HERE, and immediately (I mean it) change the rankings! +cheer+

You have less than 5 days remaining so you better get those lists in soon +tehe3+

I would really appreciate it if you did this for me, to make the whole results event much more exciting and representative of FOTP's overall tastes. I'll rep you as well in gratitude if you participate!

oprah1

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.