Stasi beating Shelley's lying ass. +legend+

Tiara's end quote was amazing and I will always remember it:

"Keep it cute, or put that shit on mute!"

shock1cry1shock1cry1

*BOWS*

Edited by Harry
She did everything she set out to do. Shelley is the liar. ny7

I c y u mad. gaga8

and thats why she had to leave prematurely because she's a dumb bitch, shelly stayed and judi stayed that's all i really care about oh and I hope priscilla kicks some more asses at the reunion.

and thats why she had to leave prematurely because she's a dumb bitch, shelly stayed and judi stayed that's all i really care about oh and I hope priscilla kicks some more asses at the reunion.

The only ass Pressedcilla beat was Judi's...

And Stasi left like a matter of hours before the others. I wouldn't have given a fuck either. It's not dumb. She got the full experience and got to say by to the people she was friends with. Stasi was the mastermind of this season. +legend+

Tiara and Judi were my faves tho. rachel1

tbh Shelly gone get her ass beat again at the reunion. It also looks like a big ass fight between the whole cast happens as well! I can't wait cry1

Yeah not smart. It looks from the commercial like Shelley throws the first punch and Stasi then proceeds to throw her down on the couch and swing. antm1

ny7

Yeah not smart. It looks from the commercial like Shelley throws the first punch and Stasi then proceeds to throw her down on the couch and swing. antm1

ny7

Ya Stasi is going to beat her ass. It also looks like tiara and Chyenne or however the Ke$ha look a like's name is get into a good fight ny7

I think this will be the best reunion cry1

tbh Shelly gone get her ass beat again at the reunion. It also looks like a big ass fight between the whole cast happens as well! I can't wait cry1

shelly said on twitter she beat stasi so we'll have to see. I dislike stasi so much so i hope she does get her ass whooped.

shelly said on twitter she beat stasi so we'll have to see. I dislike stasi so much so i hope she does get her ass whooped.

She would say that. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

I don't looooooooove Stasi, but I can't stand a weak ass person like Shelley/Shelly (I thought it was "Shelley" ??) who can't own up to doing something sneaky and vindictive to someone elses personal belongings, especially after being snitched on and then called out for it. Own the fuck up you spineless hoe.

She would say that. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

I don't looooooooove Stasi, but I can't stand a weak ass person like Shelley/Shelly (I thought it was "Shelley" ??) who can't own up to doing something sneaky and vindictive to someone elses personal belongings, especially after being snitched on and then called out for it. Own the fuck up you spineless hoe.

that's where your wrong tho, shelley didn't admit to the contact thing but that was the only thing she did, stasi hid shit with judi so...stasi is in the wrong there too

that's where your wrong tho, shelley didn't admit to the contact thing but that was the only thing she did, stasi hid shit with judi so...stasi is in the wrong there too

Hiding shit =/= damaging their personal property.

As tacky as those contacts may have been, Stasi still had to go out and replace them. Not to mention how much that could have physically harmed her permanently. Also Shelley never called Stasi out on it. Stasi was informed Shelley did it and confronted her face to face and gave her a chance to fess up. She didn't, so she faced the consequences. antm1

Just finished watching it! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

Okay, after every single thing that has happened this season the only thing I am upset about is how naive Judi was towards Nastasia. Stasi made her look like a dumb fool. Judi was always desperate for Stasi to like her and therefore did everything Stasi told her to do. Did you hear her threat to Judi when she was gonna fight Shelly? Basically, "If you don't back me up, I'm gonna fight you." Did she say that to Tiara? NOPE. Then even when Judi was crying her eyes out when Stasi was leaving Stasi says, "Can you take everything out of my closet?" Judi then happily obliges. Do it yourself you fat cow! Gosh. Stasi is a dumb hoe no matter what. She's a disgusting person. Did she win? Yeah. Doesn't mean shit. She needs to stfu & go eat a Double Down KFC sandwich tbh. Shelly got her karma back for the contacts prank now hopefully Stasi gets hers. Even though it does look like Stasi has the upperhand from the reunion footage.

Moving on, even though Angie was the youngest, I think she was the most mature one in the house. She was the only one that didn't belong to a clique and still stuck up for herself.

Cheyenne, I think she was a cool girl but she was on the wrong show. She was weak.

Tiara, I like her, she could be annoying at times, but still awesome.

Judi, forever adorable.

One more thing, I wonder why Angie & Priscilla fight at the reunion. moo5.gif' alt='moo4'>

I cannot fucking wait for the reunion. This is probably my favorite season of BGC ever. Omg.

I love love love Judi. Always have.

I realy hated Shelly at first but towards the end, I started to like her.

Angie is so cute, I love her.

Tasha.. ew.

Nastasia, I have some problems with the way she dealt with things but I still like her.

I liked Cheyenne but she was kind of pointless for the show.

Priscilla is kind of funny but I'm not a huge fan of her as a whole.