Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

East Coast

Die Young [first Impressions]

Rascal I think you're too quick to judge tbh. Keep listening to it and it will grow on you, that's been a common theme tonight. Radio will pick this up and run with it. If she makes a good video I can see this become a huge huge smash. Maybe bigger than WRRWR, probably not tik tok levels of slayage, but we'll see

antm1

Tell me it took more than one listen for We Found Love to sound like the pop monster it was, or Till the World Ends. I felt nothing listening to Die Young and I listened twice before commenting; it's an okay pop song, it's inoffensive, it's Ke$ha from 2010. And that's not nearly good enough.

Yes but it's 2012 and this has been compared to one of the biggest male hits of the year "Good Feeling"

As I a said earlier, why would anyone want an introspective first single? This will sell. It's what we wanted sass1

Anyway, Rihanna is a threat but at the end of the day, one song doesn't stop another's success sale-wise only chart wise.

I'm well aware of what year it is thanks, just can't say the same for Ke$ha ny16.gif' alt='ny15'> And so? A few comments saying it sounds similar to Good Feeling, another song that thanks to its sample is better than Die Young, means this is going to smash? It will do well because it's Ke$ha and it's an inoffensive pop song, but it's not nearly strong enough to become a juggernaut or launch the next album with.

And once again, who was asking for an introspective first single? I just wanted a good one

lol at so many 16 year olds getting mad that I wrote more than one line on how disappointing this song is; I'm sorry I don't jizz myself over every new track a pop bitch releases ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Your trying to act like a professor in your boring BASIC paragraph. Then get & move on with your BASIC life.

Tell me it took more than one listen for We Found Love to sound like the pop monster it was, or Till the World Ends. I felt nothing listening to Die Young and I listened twice before commenting; it's an okay pop song, it's inoffensive, it's Ke$ha from 2010. And that's not nearly good enough.

I'm well aware of what year it is thanks, just can't say the same for Ke$ha ny16.gif' alt='ny15'> And so? A few comments saying it sounds similar to Good Feeling, another song that thanks to its sample is better than Die Young, means this is going to smash? It will do well because it's Ke$ha and it's an inoffensive pop song, but it's not nearly strong enough to become a juggernaut or launch the next album with.

And once again, who was asking for an introspective first single? I just wanted a good one

Uhuh. I'm not going to disprove of your opinion, because it's yours :)

I'm just saying, it's so not 2010, because its been compared to Hangover, Good Feeling and Starships sass1

Hasn't been compared to one song from 2010. And considering 2010 as all electro-pop and this is more guitar and drum orientated, I don't actually know what you are talking about xtina1

I'm just saying, it's so not 2010, because its been compared to Hangover, Good Feeling and Starships sass1

Hasn't been compared to one song from 2010. And considering 2010 as all electro-pop and this is more guitar and drum orientated, I don't actually know what you are talking about xtina1

Exactly tryna come off like some professor +tehe3+

My oh my, someone really is getting mad, think it's time for bed tbh ny7

The two of which are better, fresher pop songs, Starships in particular...and saying "Well, it's just as good as that latest Taio Cruz track" isn't exactly the best praise..

And lol who cares if there's a guitar in there, how has she changed things up since Animal or Cannibal? It's the same old shit that might have still been good enough a year ago; she's had two years and left people hanging for months, suggesting she was coming up with a STOMPER, and then this...it just adds to the disappointment. Where is that 4/4 dance track that is the living tits amazing that she promised us? The second single I hope.

The two of which are better, fresher pop songs, Starships in particular...and saying "Well, it's just as good as that latest Taio Cruz track" isn't exactly the best praise..

And lol who cares if there's a guitar in there, how has she changed things up since Animal or Cannibal? It's the same old shit that might have still been good enough a year ago; she's had two years and left people hanging for months, suggesting she was coming up with a STOMPER, and then this...it just adds to the disappointment. Where is that 4/4 dance track that is the living tits amazing that she promised us? The second single I hope.

How old are you?

I never said it was just as good, I said its been compared to sound wise.

You and Reckless are like the only two that are dissapointed, can you just bring it down to personal taste? xtina1

And also, everyone hated the breakdown in Starships when it came out but after a few listens it grew sass1

Okay.

WHY ARE YOU EXPECTING HER TO CHANGE HER SIGNATURE SOUND?

Yes the album is different, but the single that should remind us of Ke$ha should sound like a Typical Ke$ha song.

The album will be different. I'm sorry that you are dissapointed but irl You & Reckless =/= General Population & Haters

I keep think Etta's beautiful voice will come on at the beginning. ny7 Its a conventional catchy Pop song. Nothing to cream about tho cry5

It's a grower.

Exactly. It's a re-introduction single. It's nothing to go "omg best song of 2012" its just supposed to remind us of why we love Ke$ha.

it did though lol um1 most rihanna stans were disappointed when it first came out, it's a really basic song tbh, but it's generic and danceable and fun, so it smashed like fuck. Whats any different about DY?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.