Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hot as Ice

The Ke$ha Demo Appreciation Thread

the demo version of Backstabber, Dancing With Tears in my eyes,Party At A Rich Dude's House>>>>>>>>>>>>>the album versions.

She uses so much more profanity in the demos +legend+

'I thinkk i'm still fucked up' +legend+

'I thinkk i'm still fucked up' +legend+

"payback's a bitch, it's all my fault"

"hearing all about my life from other bitches with all of your lies wrapped up so tight so maybe you should shut your mouth, shut your mouth, shut your fucking mouth"

+legend+

"hearing all about my life from other bitches with all of your lies wrapped up so tight so maybe you should shut your mouth, shut your mouth, shut your fucking mouth"

+legend+

Didn't hear that!! *rushes to listen to it*

I heard the demo version way before I bought the album, and I thought that it was the album version so I was pissed when I bought the album and it had different lyrics.

Gorl, how did you hear of Ke$ha anyway?

Gorl, how did you hear of Ke$ha anyway?

I was reading something online that was talking about her and then I went to listen to TiK ToK on youtube (it hadn't been released yet and it had a different name) and then I went to her myspace and listened to some more of her demos.

I fell for her immediately +legend+

that was back in like July/August of 2009

I was reading something online that was talking about her and then I went to listen to TiK ToK on youtube (it hadn't been released yet and it had a different name) and then I went to her myspace and listened to some more of her demos.

I fell for her immediately +legend+

that was back in like July/August of 2009

Ah, so before she was famous :D

I found out after I fell in love with We R Who We R +laughcry+

Ah, so before she was famous :D

I found out after I fell in love with We R Who We R +laughcry+

omg gorl icant at you +laughcry+

I remember when I watched one of her very first TV appearances she ever made, and how I instantly knew that she is special +legend+

I've been stanning her since before almost anyone knew TiK ToK +legend+

back when it was called "Dolla" or "P.Diddy" +legend+

omg gorl icant at you +laughcry+

I remember when I watched one of her very first TV appearances she ever made, and how I instantly knew that she is special +legend+

I've been stanning her since before almost anyone knew TiK ToK +legend+

back when it was called "Dolla" or "P.Diddy" +legend+

Yeah, i'm extremely late to the party. I see it started without me +sip+

+laughcry+

Ke$ha's just amazing in so many ways and I can't believe it took so long for me to get into her.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.