Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

xDEWx

just wondering..why is Xtina a fucking flop?

That's what Xtina fans do to me, they say how I said that Christina copied Britney etc.

Get over it though. Not all of us are out to get others nor are we all deluded or think that anyone copied anyone.

Get over it though. Not all of us are out to get others nor are we all deluded or think that anyone copied anyone.

Gurl keep calm, by you I mean Xtina's stans. brit22

I can't have a file for every single FOTP member.

PS. My post isn't up to discussion, so please no diss and no receipts, in some other thread, perhaps.ny10

I'm going to start adding this to every single one of my posts so no one can ever argue with me or try to prove me wrong again. I like your style, gurl xtina13

P.S. This post isn't up for discussion, so please no diss and no receipts. In some other thread, perhaps.

I'm going to start adding this to every single one of my posts so no one can ever argue with me or try to prove me wrong again. I like your style, gurl xtina13

P.S. This post isn't up for discussion, so please no diss and no receipts. In some other thread, perhaps.

LOL well, the OP asked and I answered. I'm not really sure same old bloated Christina pictures will help to improve anything fall1 And then, Angelo might appear with his psoriasis pics, and you find ten notifications and go "What's going on here?" fall5

You may not be psycho but you are dead wrong for saying she's lazy

No she is dead right. Her and Brit are lazy ass cunts when it comes to promo. Xtina has the money by herself she could go out and on shows and promote the single she has out right now instead of relying on her label to promote it

Britney has and always will be a sell out, clinging on to what's hot at any given moment. The problem with Christina is that she tries to do those things, and flops. She needs to be original like Back To Basics or even Stripped. Tbh, Your Body is a very different sound for Max Martin.

No a sell out is someone who makes a different stand out sound and then makes a generic mainstream record to stay popular. Britney's always been pop and always stuck around the pop sound.

If anything Christina's the sell out for recording Your Body.

I honestly agree with Muse:

she's in a genre where voice isn't needed anymore. Adele isn't "pop" in the sense that Nicki, Rihanna etc are. There are a few articles that talk about how having a big voice in pop nowadays is actually COUNTER-constructive now.

I see no point in comparing her to Britney. I never saw Aguilera as Britney. Britney to me was a 00s answer to Madonna:

more electronic

much less attitude and smarts

much more controlled

I don't view Aguilera as as much of a puppet. I wish her well in areas that Adele/etc do because pop just isn't here for big sound anymore.

No a sell out is someone who makes a different stand out sound and then makes a generic mainstream record to stay popular. Britney's always been pop and always stuck around the pop sound.

If anything Christina's the sell out for recording Your Body.

A few songs as opposed to entire albums full of Max Martin tracks. xtina1

i thought it was cuz shes a cunt. madonna6

like when the voice was gonna premiere, my mom, who watches that type of shit all day on her TiVo, was like "ugh christina aguilera is awful, i cant stand that bitch." i think her reputation as a bitch is what turns a lot of ppl off from even giving her a chance.

but i dont think christina is this big colossal failure that everyone likes to make her out to be... she hasnt been flopping chronically since she came on the scene; 3/4 of her albums have been pretty successful, n she has a pretty solid string of memorable hits to her name.

i think she dug herself into a hole when she waited 4 years to release bionic after B2B. that, plus the lackluster promo that bionic got, plus the whole gaga situation completely taking what little gusts of wind she had left right out of her sails, im not surprised bionic performed as badly as it did.

it was already hard for her to come back 4 years after moderate success, and now since bionic flopped, its been 6 years since shes last had success... these things will just keep compounding, digging her into an even deeper grave until she somehow breaks out of her funk again. and it doesnt help that up until the middle of the voice season 2, she's looked like a fuckin trainwreck, all fat n shit with some nasty ass outfits n clown makeup. but i think she looks much better now :tehe:

xtina7

like when the voice was gonna premiere, my mom, who watches that type of shit all day on her TiVo, was like "ugh christina aguilera is awful, i cant stand that bitch." i think her reputation as a bitch is what turns a lot of ppl off from even giving her a chance.

but i dont think christina is this big colossal failure that everyone likes to make her out to be... she hasnt been flopping chronically since she came on the scene; 3/4 of her albums have been pretty successful, n she has a pretty solid string of memorable hits to her name.

i think she dug herself into a hole when she waited 4 years to release bionic after B2B. that, plus the lackluster promo that bionic got, plus the whole gaga situation completely taking what little gusts of wind she had left right out of her sails, im not surprised bionic performed as badly as it did.

it was already hard for her to come back 4 years after moderate success, and now since bionic flopped, its been 6 years since shes last had success... these things will just keep compounding, digging her into an even deeper grave until she somehow breaks out of her funk again. and it doesnt help that up until the middle of the voice season 2, she's looked like a fuckin trainwreck, all fat n shit with some nasty ass outfits n clown makeup. but i think she looks much better now :tehe:

xtina7

Sad, but true. xtina7

I'm okay with Christina being an indie artist tbh.

xtina7

A lot of shade there gorl, but I have to agree. fall1

I hope over time, YB is the kinda funk people will like, but right now, it's hard to tell.

hmm, why did she work with Linda Perry, Scott Storch, Sia, DJ Premier, and 5523 producers?

make sense please.

I just find it funny that she happens to be working with Max Martin on the lead single of her album that's following her huge flop era when she had an assortment of other producers to work with that she happened to pick the top pop producer in the game :)

Xtina's personality is what's causing her failing, plus her releasing albums in LARGE time gaps, and her not stabilizing a sound for herself.

As for the "Big voices don't smash anymore"

That's a damn lie.

-Lady Gaga can sing her ass off, not as good as the singing queens, but she is close to it, and here she is selling out arenas and have two smash albums and a smash EP

-You cannot count out Adele. Idgaf, she has a voice and smashed caused of her ability to have a good song to match it.

-P!nk has AMAZING, AMAAZING vocals and she's getting bigger every album.

-Neon Trees, their singer is amazing. +shrug+

-Demi Lovato can sing, and she has a smash called Give Your Heart a Break

You can't use "raw vocals can't slay" excuse. Look on the fucking top 10 on the radio and they have vocalists on there, the thing is they aren't known for JUST THEIR VOCALS. That's the thing people don't get. You don't just have to have vocals to be famous. Each of them deliver every time with their music, they just have more than a voice to them.

Xtina's personality is what's causing her failing, plus her releasing albums in LARGE time gaps, and her not stabilizing a sound for herself.

As for the "Big voices don't smash anymore"

That's a damn lie.

-Lady Gaga can sing her ass off, not as good as the singing queens, but she is close to it, and here she is selling out arenas and have two smash albums and a smash EP

-You cannot count out Adele. Idgaf, she has a voice and smashed caused of her ability to have a good song to match it.

-P!nk has AMAZING, AMAAZING vocals and she's getting bigger every album.

-Neon Trees, their singer is amazing. +shrug+

-Demi Lovato can sing, and she has a smash called Give Your Heart a Break

You can't use "raw vocals can't slay" excuse. Look on the fucking top 10 on the radio and they have vocalists on there, the thing is they aren't known for JUST THEIR VOCALS. That's the thing people don't get. You don't just have to have vocals to be famous. Each of them deliver every time with their music, they just have more than a voice to them.

When I hear someone throwing out Mariah Carey runs or Whitney belts, then sure. Lady Gaga can sing her ass off but let's not forget she was labeled as a "can't sing" artist until some of her non-hit singles were heard. She keeps herself basic for most of her hits.

Adele isn't in pop and isn't making songs like Kesha and Rihanna....basic bitch hooks et all... Not to mention her voice isn't as capable as Xtina's. She has a nice tone but she ain't throwin out melissma etc.

And I see no serious vocalists in the top 10...I'm talking Whit/Mariah level that Xtina is known to come close to.

And Xtina writes/producers quite a bit. Some are quite good ballads.....they just aren't cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake WHERE HAVE U BEEN?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.