Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

xDEWx

just wondering..why is Xtina a fucking flop?

When I hear someone throwing out Mariah Carey runs or Whitney belts, then sure. Lady Gaga can sing her ass off but let's not forget she was labeled as a "can't sing" artist until some of her non-hit singles were heard. She keeps herself basic for most of her hits.

Adele isn't in pop and isn't making songs like Kesha and Rihanna....basic bitch hooks et all... Not to mention her voice isn't as capable as Xtina's. She has a nice tone but she ain't throwin out melissma etc.

And I see no serious vocalists in the top 10...I'm talking Whit/Mariah level that Xtina is known to come close to.

Not everyone has to hit notes that can break a wine glass to be powerhouse singers. fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

As for the "Gaga hides her talent in her singles"

Sis, The Edge of Glory, and the US semi smash, You and I. Gaga dun be hiding them notes

Also ppl shut up about Gaga's unable to sing when they heard her LIVE. Which is when you hear those amazing vocals. Live.

If Xtina didn't care about success she wouldn't of worked with him and would of kept making "indie records and music ahead of its time" like Bionic xtina1

It's RCA who pushes for the mainstream shit. And even they aren't supporting her.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.