Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

Allie X is a fucking MESS dead2 

I just got a call saying "Hello this is Allie X calling to notify you that Paper Love will be all over the internet later this week, I would like to thank you in advance for playing the shit out of it, fingers crossed!"

31 minutes ago, Jake said:

I just got a call saying "Hello this is Allie X calling to notify you that Paper Love will be all over the internet later this week, I would like to thank you in advance for playing the shit out of it, fingers crossed!"

Mess, she called me too. jj4 

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Honestly, I love that she did it though? It's weird but quirky at the same time, just like her

The weirdest part is that I didn't realize calling the hotline meant we were leaving voicemail messages. She didn't really explain that when she initially posted it. dead2 

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

The weirdest part is that I didn't realize calling the hotline meant we were leaving voicemail messages. She didn't really explain that when she initially posted it. dead2 

Wait really? dead2 She has at least 5+ messages of me gay shrieking then.. orangu1 

3 minutes ago, Vintage Music said:

If LFL is actually coming May 26th, I think she should do preorder tomorrow since it'll be exactly a month until the album. 

I know it's unrealistic but I'm still hoping! brit2 

Would be nice, but I dunno. jj4 

I listened to million dollar man for the first time in decades i can feel the cum POURING from my disgusting haram godforesaken gaping asshole im so grateful for life im, so grateful for love

Just now, Mint said:

who the fuck is noname 

omg MTE dead2 I downloaded her album or whatever like months ago but whenever I see it in my library I'm like genuinely shocked and confused as to who the hell she is and why she's in my library because I haven't touched it ONCE

5 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

omg MTE dead2 I downloaded her album or whatever like months ago but whenever I see it in my library I'm like genuinely shocked and confused as to who the hell she is and why she's in my library because I haven't touched it ONCE

shes on like every rap feature too idk jj4

21 hours ago, Jake said:

rip4 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash