Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

Just now, Americunt said:

Any particular ones in mind? I can look.

just curious bc I didn't download my albums from a masterpost so idk if any instrumentals are out there jj2 most interested in stuff from True Romance

I haven't been in the Lana Del Rey base in ATRL for a couple days now but istg I bet literal money that someone talked about how they're so relieved that Lana's chances of getting BNM by Pitchfork are actually somewhat tangible now that Stevie Nicks is a confirmed collaborator rip4lmfao1

8 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I haven't been in the Lana Del Rey base in ATRL for a couple days now but istg I bet literal money that someone talked about how they're so relieved that Lana's chances of getting BNM by Pitchfork are actually somewhat tangible now that Stevie Nicks is a confirmed collaborator rip4lmfao1

I only pop in there every other week or so, but christ, they're so...OTT. Even compared to us. jj4 

Oh my fucking god, I just started doing some digging on ALA.NI and I found all kinds of shit that I had no idea happened. She is the backing vocalist on Leona Lewis' Run, she was in a band in the late '90s that had two Top 40 UK hits [Kleshay, for the record] and she also had a career as a fashion designer. dead2 

2 hours ago, Americunt said:

Oh my fucking god, I just started doing some digging on ALA.NI and I found all kinds of shit that I had no idea happened. She is the backing vocalist on Leona Lewis' Run, she was in a band in the late '90s that had two Top 40 UK hits [Kleshay, for the record] and she also had a career as a fashion designer. dead2 

I always felt it was super weird that her ALA.NI wiki page was empty given she was providing backing vocals for someone like Mary J Blige.. Like she HAD to have her own thing going on... jj4 but good for you for having the patience irhrhr

6 minutes ago, Mint said:

I always felt it was super weird that her ALA.NI wiki page was empty given she was providing backing vocals for someone like Mary J Blige.. Like she HAD to have her own thing going on... jj4 but good for you for having the patience irhrhr

I also found like three more unreleased tracks! Titles are Rising and Fall, Stoner Loner, and Sha La La La

(I also found out she's 37, which...honestly is like 10 years older than I was guessing)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash