Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

Coachella's the song I am feeling the most now from the era. I'm not even cringing at the lyrics anymore. I can't deny that it's a little bit messy, but it feels very heartfelt! Like she genuinely gives a shit about her fans and the world, but has no idea how to help.

26 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Coachella's the song I am feeling the most now from the era. I'm not even cringing at the lyrics anymore. I can't deny that it's a little bit messy, but it feels very heartfelt! Like she genuinely gives a shit about her fans and the world, but has no idea how to help.

I'm warming up to it for the very same reason, but c'mon hunty.vine! it's a hot hot mess and the production not only feels uninspired but also doesn't even make sense for the song at all? it'd have worked much better had it been more guitar-driven and acoustic 

giphy.gif

really wouldn't be opposed to us having a new mix of this song for the album and keeping this mix as the single version 

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I'm warming up to it for the very same reason, but c'mon hunty.vine! it's a hot hot mess and the production not only feels uninspired but also doesn't even make sense for the song at all? it'd have worked much better had it been more guitar-driven and acoustic 

giphy.gif

really wouldn't be opposed to us having a new mix of this song for the album and keeping this mix as the single version 

The production is okay, but it definitely needs at least one more layer of instrumentation. Right now, it definitely feels demo-y, but the subject matter is fresh and her thoughts are not necessarily the most original, but certainly add to the conversation somewhat. Perhaps the production's supposed to appeal to the aforementioned "children". jj2

If she does it live (at Coachella next year perhaps??) it wouldn't be bad as an acoustic.

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

The production is okay, but it definitely needs at least one more layer of instrumentation. Right now, it definitely feels demo-y, but the subject matter is fresh and her thoughts are not necessarily the most original, but certainly add to the conversation somewhat. Perhaps the production's supposed to appeal to the aforementioned "children". jj2

If she does it live (at Coachella next year perhaps??) it wouldn't be bad as an acoustic.

I agree that it's probably the strongest of the 3 lyrically (mostly because it's very wordy and dense, particularly the chorus, which is something we haven't gotten from a Lana song in a while), but I appreciate the sentiments expressed in Love a lot more and LFL's the most structurally interesting song we've gotten this era jj2

I'm just so flabbergasted at how flat Coachella is considering how easily it could've been brought to life with better production sia5jj4 I mean, the melody, lyrics and vocals are all there and are perfectly fine

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I need her to release a new video asap also jj4 cunt

I can wait on that! Love was a cute vid, but if she needs more time to perfect the next one (Yosemite, I guess?), then she can have it. jj2 

It grew on me, like after reading her tweet, I'm really glad my fave is being so woke and forthcoming expressing her thoughts in her music like this, which she's never done before. It's no SOC masterpiece but there's an earnestness about it that's so refreshing and just makes me happy.

6 minutes ago, Mystique said:

It grew on me, like after reading her tweet, I'm really glad my fave is being so woke and forthcoming expressing her thoughts in her music like this, which she's never done before. It's no SOC masterpiece but there's an earnestness about it that's so refreshing and just makes me happy.

awwww her tweet makes me wanna FUCK  her in the gash

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash