Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Lust said:

as a legendary pop diva? what dead2 where did you hear that it doesn't really make sense but screaming if true 

There are always threads on the subreddit about all the info spilled at the live viewing parties. It's hilarious to think about 'cause she's a harder pick than Stevie Nicks. dead2

2 hours ago, Lust said:

as a legendary pop diva? what dead2 where did you hear that it doesn't really make sense but screaming if true 

2 hours ago, Americunt said:

There are always threads on the subreddit about all the info spilled at the live viewing parties. It's hilarious to think about 'cause she's a harder pick than Stevie Nicks. dead2

except it wasn't even viewing party tea lmfao2

I'M SHOUTING lmfao1 IT WOULD'VE BEEN SO BAD lmfao1 literally their energies are like ... diametrically opposite dead2 lmfao2

She did Terrence Loves You acapella last night as the audience request song! She said she wrote it on a night when she just couldn't take listening to her stupid ex-boyfriend's music. She also forgot a bunch of the lyrics and had to get the audience's help. dead2 

I kinda forgot bbm baby exists i listened to it this morning and im absolutely and infinitely WET jj4 i came so hard that it hurts wowwie wow wowza she did WHAT???!! 

THAT HUNTY 

poor get free honestly 

10 minutes ago, Mint said:

I kinda forgot bbm baby exists i listened to it this morning and im absolutely and infinitely WET jj4 i came so hard that it hurts wowwie wow wowza she did WHAT???!! 

THAT HUNTY 

poor get free honestly 

Her best ode to dead technology! When will any of her hundred songs about old cars? jj2 

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Her best ode to dead technology! When will any of her hundred songs about old cars? jj2 

ki.. tbf bbm still exists to an extent 🙊

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

http://amazinglanadelrey.tumblr.com/post/170544350349/newsrumors-so-apparently-lana-reply

Kinda strange. I requested to follow that account, just for kicks. Might be a Honeymoon 2.0 situation where she posts everything from the era on that account or it could be completely fake. jj2 

wow i just read what that word means and it's very all that! im feeling it whew its been long enough we love a new era

Just now, Lust said:

wow i just read what that word means and it's very all that! im feeling it whew its been long enough we love a new era

Btw this is separate, but it's rumored she soundchecked Angels Forever, Forever Angels earlier today. jj2 

Just now, Americunt said:

Btw this is separate, but it's rumored she soundchecked Angels Forever, Forever Angels earlier today. jj2 

omg giveup1 btw did we ever get audio of her soundchecking paradise? she better perform this f

2 minutes ago, Lust said:

will i jump the shark by opening an LDR6 thread? inb4 sean snatches it in 2 minutes rih9

WAIT IM SCREAMING there's already a thread opened before LFL released? talk about jumping the shark? also i think im thinking about jumping the gun not the shark lmfao2 

LMFAO TWAS FAKE lmfao1 

It's fake. The fan opens the "DM" by swiping but you can't open a DM on IG by swiping. Try it :skull: It's clearly just two edited photos on his camera roll.

The IG account is @lanaismygod and the fake DM is on their story

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

Neohumanism? a title! dead2 

it's giving me ultraviolence tease the strikingess of it and also im reading the wiki page and its a lot of things that dont make any sense but i love words that acknowledge reality doesnt make any sense so im down for this album! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash