Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

11 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

haven't listened to LFL in 84 years tbh jj4 

I piecemealed it the other day and randomly had a bunch of things click, narratively. Tracks 1-4 are about her relationships with fame and fans, tracks 5-8 are all about G-Eazy, tracks 9-12 are about the world at large and tracks 13-16 are just anything that didn't fit into the previous categories. It makes things less muddy for me, but now I know for certain that the album is an attempt at five or six different concepts, rather than just two. dead2 

7 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

haven't listened to LFL in 84 years tbh jj4 

adsfiad listened to it today in the car, such a fucking gorgeous summer album tbh jj4 it's been almost a year jeez 

1 minute ago, Mystique said:

adsfiad listened to it today in the car, such a fucking gorgeous summer album tbh jj4 it's been almost a year jeez 

maybe I'll feel an urge to listen to it when its one-year anniversary comes around jj2 I definitely overplayed it for filth last year tbh dead2 

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

maybe I'll feel an urge to listen to it when its one-year anniversary comes around jj2 I definitely overplayed it for filth last year tbh dead2 

Heroin is highkey one of the most nostalgic songs for me for some reason dead2 a @Lust tea

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

probably because you associate it the album release because no one's touched it since jj2 

maybe? it just brings me RIGHT back to last summer dead2 Groupie Love too but from overplaying it on vacation!

also Get Free brings me back to the Rabbit listening party and when the birds started chirping we were all like omg what a fucking gorgeous ending and Sean was like there should be wisps of a Lizzy Grant song playing and Jake was like gtg ily all <3 does anyone else remember this dead2 

1 minute ago, Mystique said:

maybe? it just brings me RIGHT back to last summer dead2 Groupie Love too but from overplaying it on vacation!

also Get Free brings me back to the Rabbit listening party and when the birds started chirping we were all like omg what a fucking gorgeous ending and Sean was like there should be wisps of a Lizzy Grant song playing and Jake was like gtg ily all <3 does anyone else remember this dead2 

I remember not being able to tune into the Rabbit session because the audio was fucked so I was on like Summer Bummer or something while you all were gagging over Get Free and I remember tuning in like halfway through Get Free being like...wtf dead2 I also remember @guest being a thing, miss ha!

24 minutes ago, Mystique said:

Yesssss omg I forgot about all that but it just snapped back clear as day dead2

Finally got started on the Say Lou Lou stuff dead2 Angels (Above Me) & Everything We Touch, holy shit. 

Literally love every track from 1-5 so far, but those two are the standouts

6 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Tbh you can replace these two with just about any of their other songs and it still applies! jj2 

I'm shook, they're so good dead2 Surprised I didn't listen to them sooner

37 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

sistrens do y'all know where this pic is from?

Posted Image

someone used it as a troll for april 1st this year but i've never seen this pic before

Looks like a candid paparazzi shot from some trip to a beach. I've never seen it either, but it's definitely not from a proper photoshoot.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash