Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

11 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Big Brother anyone? jj2 @Hunty Bear @Jake @Andres @Mystique @Lachlan @Venus XCX @Ghostface @Pandora @BJORK @Liam @Chris Morlock @Gabe. @Mint @Royalty 

I’m taking Love Song jj2jj2jj2 

I wanted to host it after Lover one, so you can be left burned alive. With that being said, I will get California. jj2

31 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

so are we expecting this to be a #3 album? I doubt she'll be able to overcome Lover's second week sales and Tool's debut week tbqh gag1 doing my part though gag1 

if she released last week she maybe could've been #1 gag1 

With all the rave reviews about NFK, I've decided to try to get into Lana again. jay1 I've tried twice before, each time losing interest halfway through Born to Die. Any recommendations where to start/how to go about listening to her discography for a newbie? jj2 I usually do chronological order, but if you have other recommendations let me know.

6 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

With all the rave reviews about NFK, I've decided to try to get into Lana again. jay1 I've tried twice before, each time losing interest halfway through Born to Die. Any recommendations where to start/how to go about listening to her discogrpahy for a newbie? jj2

just listen to NFR and see what you like! we can help you navigate her discography from there on out jay1jj2 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash