Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

the absolute flawlessness ari10 full livestream hasn't been uploaded yet but it's saved on her instagram if anyone wants to watch!

• she recorded videos for every song on the album! the Bartender x HIAB x NFR video is 20 minutes long too!
  • she wants a "painted video" for Love Song! kinda like this, I assume
  • the album was almost called "Bird World" ??? dead1
  • the recording order was like Love Song -> hope -> Mariners/NFR -> VB
  • both Jack's and Lana's fave song is the title track, but Lana also loves Mariners and hope and Jack also says that Venice Bitch is his fave in a "different way"
  • Lana is doing a live filmed interview with Zane Lowe tomorrow on the beach!
  • Jack calls Lana "Lan" ari10 too many syllables I guess
  • shut the fuck up Allison ari10laughcry1 

EDIT: full video!

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

I'm actually not mad Chuck did the Bartender video cause like the UO vinyl cover is super fitting to Bartender. It's basically a depiction of the second verse

I think it's super fitting to the title track too! I honestly don't care who shoots the videos as long as we're getting videos for every song on the record (like she promised, though she seldom follows up on her promisesrip4 )

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:
  • she recorded videos for every song on the album! the Bartender x HIAB x NFR video is 20 minutes long too!

I got really excited than I realised it will probably be Chuck candid shot videos not Doin Time production jj4 

Just now, Liam said:

I got really excited than I realised it will probably be Chuck candid shot videos not Doin Time production jj4 

I figure that we MIGHT get one more professional video jj4 hope is a dangerous thing for Reycists like us to have - but we (barely) have it (and then inevitably get disappointed).m4a

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

I think it's super fitting to the title track too! I honestly don't care who shoots the videos as long as we're getting videos for every song on the record (like she promised, though she seldom follows up on her promisesrip4 )

Same honestly. I've never been too bothered either by the homemade videos or by Chuck's work in general tbh. I really do hope she sticks to releasing all the videos.

I'm also hoping she performs more from the album on tour. I just get the feeling she will this era.

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I figure that we MIGHT get one more professional video jj4 hope is a dangerous thing for Reycists like us to have - but we (barely) have it (and then inevitably get disappointed).m4a

Love Song concept could be cute ala Somebody That I Used to Know vibes jj2 I am just happy she is enjoying this era because its refreshing to see her so lively

33 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

• she wants a "painted video" for Love Song! kinda like this, I assume
  • the album was almost called "Bird World" ??? dead1
  • the recording order was like Love Song -> hope -> Mariners/NFR -> VB
  • both Jack's and Lana's fave song is the title track, but Lana also loves Mariners and hope and Jack also says that Venice Bitch is his fave in a "different way"
  • Lana is doing a live filmed interview with Zane Lowe tomorrow on the beach!
  • Jack calls Lana "Lan" ari10 too many syllables I guess
  • shut the fuck up Allison ari10laughcry1 

Additions to this:

• She calls Chuck "Duck" at one point, which I've never heard her do before. dead2 
  • She and Jack sang several alternate verses that they'd written for the title track, which didn't make it into the final version. They were kinda Lizzy Grant-ish ("heard you're back at the bar, hanging out with your stupid friends" for example) but the final version verses were just generally better. She also noodled a couple lyrics about her phone's service over the instrumental.
  • Chuck's favorite track is "Love Song".
  • She wrote "Cinnamon Girl" and "How to Disappear" after she was in Boston last year (which makes total sense, because the Joe in "How to Disappear" was speculated to be Joe Schilling, the MMA fighter she was very briefly dating, until they seemingly broke up while she was in Boston) and Jack says she was "in a mood" when she wrote those songs.
  • She thinks "Hope..." was a weird song to put out as a single, but also felt she had to do it, and Jack agreed that it was necessary.
  • She was going to get "two brother German Shepherds" and then Laura corrected her with "don't lie, it was three" and she just kinda sheepishly says "Okay, it was four, it was a family", which I find to be a hilarious image. dead2
  • Her first concert was Shania Twain with Chuck.
  • The triple video is coming in October.
  • She wants Adam Cohen and Sean Lennon to come to the Jones Beach show as special guests, but is open to more.
2 minutes ago, Liam said:

do u think with the liveliness Lana is showing she might make more public appearances? I hope the Grammys gives NFR praise and she attends

I think she'll definitely attend the Grammys, even if she does get snubbed. She's left a big hole in her schedule between the end of the US leg of the tour (mid-October) and the beginning of the European leg (late February), which the Grammys fall smack in the middle of, since they're in late January.

Just now, Americunt said:

I think she'll definitely attend the Grammys, even if she does get snubbed. She's left a big hole in her schedule between the end of the US leg of the tour (mid-October) and the beginning of the European leg (late February), which the Grammys fall smack in the middle of, since they're in late January.

in my mind she would perform to silence the Blue Jeans SNL image once and for all

source.gif 

56 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I just get the feeling she will this era.

51 minutes ago, Liam said:

I am just happy she is enjoying this era because its refreshing to see her so lively

I agree! I know that the commercial performance of the album doesn't NECESSARILY reflect this, but I think that NFR! has easily garnered the most fanfare for one of her albums since Born To Die jj2 really hope she rides this energy out all the way until her Grammy's acceptance speech!

9 hours ago, Jake said:

Remember when we cared for Grimes :|... I'm looking at Violence's video now and like "Wtf is this"

whew, that was SO long ago dead2 I boarded ship with Visions left before Fart Angels really started, I was truly ahead of my time! doesn't help that Violence is pretty generically Grimes too jj4 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash