Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

Her Grammy submissions are apparently public. This is supposedly what she's been submitted for.

Album of the Year - Norman Fucking Rockwell!

Best Pop Vocal Album - Norman Fucking Rockwell!

Record of the Year - "Doin' Time"

Best Pop Solo Performance - "Doin' Time"

Best Music Video - "Doin' Time"

Song of the Year - "The Greatest"

So basically...she's not gonna win any of these and honestly might not even get nominated at all. dead2 

2 hours ago, Americunt said:

Her Grammy submissions are apparently public. This is supposedly what she's been submitted for.

Album of the Year - Norman Fucking Rockwell!

Best Pop Vocal Album - Norman Fucking Rockwell!

Record of the Year - "Doin' Time"

Best Pop Solo Performance - "Doin' Time"

Best Music Video - "Doin' Time"

Song of the Year - "The Greatest"

So basically...she's not gonna win any of these and honestly might not even get nominated at all. dead2 

If she doesn't win AOTY I will FUME meg1

i was playing a game that played unwanted instrumental dance music then Black Beauty came on and i thought i was legit playing a remix of Black Beauty. all i heard was Lana's vocals and the dance instrumental. dead2 

In the new L.A. Times interview, she mentioned that she's been mentally coordinating a concept for a covers album of "acoustic Beach Boys, Elvis and Chris Isaak tracks", which she's tentatively titled Pacific Blue. She stressed that she has not recorded anything for it and may not ever record it, but that if she did want to do it, it would probably only take like a week to make. dead2

I actually love the idea of a double color-titled-album concept, with White Hot Forever and Pacific Blue, but we shouldn't get our hopes up, obviously. orangu1 

1 hour ago, Americunt said:

In the new L.A. Times interview, she mentioned that she's been mentally coordinating a concept for a covers album of "acoustic Beach Boys, Elvis and Chris Isaak tracks", which she's tentatively titled Pacific Blue. She stressed that she has not recorded anything for it and may not ever record it, but that if she did want to do it, it would probably only take like a week to make. dead2

I actually love the idea of a double color-titled-album concept, with White Hot Forever and Pacific Blue, but we shouldn't get our hopes up, obviously. orangu1 

technically isnt WHF already the double concept with NFR?

or am i making things up jj4 

16 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Has anyone listened to All Mirrors? It’s so GOOD dead2 

it's such a heavy album that I haven't been able to digest it fully dead2 the title track is amazing and I'm sure the rest of the album is too! just have to give it a few more listens jj2 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash