Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

Waterbed has a really great instrumental but the lyrics are just really really cringe orangu1 especially the chorus orangu1

The lyrics are actually the best part. I love how cringey the chorus is. jj2

Waterbed made all their shit free on Bandcamp the other day, so if you wanna get into them, now's the time. jj2

The lyrics are actually the best part. I love how cringey the chorus is. jj2

Waterbed made all their shit free on Bandcamp the other day, so if you wanna get into them, now's the time. jj2

I heard Roses, thought it was kinda awk orangu1 #SELFIE remains to be the worst song in their discography, it was only funny the first time ... then it was broadcast to radios?

EDIT: Wait you meant the vocalists orangu1 I'll see Ig jj2

What would you say if I told you that people had Honeymoon? jj2

I don't actually know anyone who does, I just wanna know what you'd think about that statement. jj2

I'd probably flip my shit since I'm relistening literally rn to Ultraviolence and .... actually enjoying it to the level I did last summer. jj2

me too ive been literally studying for the past like 7 fucking hours im fucking done orangu1 i resorted to guns and roses as a pacifyer orangu1

It's the most disinteresting thing I'll ever have to do like fuck orangu1 I still have like 9 weeks until the HSC orangu1

Is Honeymoon getting released on iTunes soon? aura1

Probably not. I imagine she'll release the first single, video for the first single, then the Honeymoon video and finally Honeymoon on iTunes. Since we don't have a single release date yet, nothing is certain.

Probably not. I imagine she'll release the first single, video for the first single, then the Honeymoon video and finally Honeymoon on iTunes. Since we don't have a single release date yet, nothing is certain.

I hope when we do get news it's as concrete and organized as West Coast's release was

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash