Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

50 minutes ago, Jake said:

Vaults disbanded? Aww, I liked One Last Night :( 

I'm honestly so pissed. Blythe had better release solo material or something because I am not ready to deal with no more music with her voice on it. jj4 

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

I'm honestly so pissed. Blythe had better release solo material or something because I am not ready to deal with no more music with her voice on it. jj4 

Her voice is SOOOO soothing jj4 But another question, do you still have their album? I've been looking for it but I keep getting sent to dead links. Could you upload it to a certain site if you don't mind? jj2 

Just now, Jake said:

Her voice is SOOOO soothing jj4 But another question, do you still have their album? I've been looking for it but I keep getting sent to dead links. Could you upload it to a certain site if you don't mind? jj2 

Sure! I'll have it up in a couple minutes.

27 minutes ago, Jake said:

it's literally incredible jj4 one of the best of 2016 easily

im listening to naomi campbells album and im screaming she cant sing for shit didhehbsj

i cant believe it was released to begin with jj4

3 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

first time listening to Need You in full and was this really the song that everyone was shitting on? wat3 it's great? the instrumental is amazing though I do agree that the feature is a tad fug

kObXLkn.gif

I'm literally not even that pressed that it's not coming today but I'm SO bothered that she literally waited for the day before to formally announce that it's coming in 2 months jj4 like she really just wanted us to perch until our balls became blue and plump didn't she?

14 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

literally she's triggering me so much jj4jj4jj4 I don't appreciate how she's been so off-her-rockers as of late

"July 21st fam" jj4

What is that scream1 Go back to the pretentious captions we all love

1 hour ago, Americunt said:

I am sooooo over the entitlement of this fanbase. Be happy with what we receive. Bitching about waiting solves nothing.jj4 

Its not the stans youre just an old hag

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash