Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

thanks! hope it isn't disgusting! god ... how can I make it up to you?

Hf1Z7TG.gif

tbh...! im a lil biased bc it was introduced to me by a beautiful straight guy so..jj4 4608_92949843490_7413556_n.jpg

cutest songs are Magnolia, Wokeuplikethis, Other Shit, Dothatshit!, and Flex jj4 

2 minutes ago, Mystique said:

tbh...! im a lil biased bc it was introduced to me by a beautiful straight guy so..jj4 4608_92949843490_7413556_n.jpg

cutest songs are Magnolia, Wokeuplikethis, Other Shit, Dothatshit!, and Flex jj4 

Other Shit has an amazing instrumental but he kinda sounds like a trash rapper from what I can hear jj4 I guess that when I listen to his debut I'll just be hunting for good beats! a smh!

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

Other Shit has an amazing instrumental but he kinda sounds like a trash rapper from what I can hear jj4 I guess that when I listen to his debut I'll just be hunting for good beats! a smh!

maybe Lana's in the same predicament as me? jj4 

Just now, Mystique said:

maybe Lana's in the same predicament as me? jj4 

maybe you're just too cool and 4608_92949843490_7413556_n.jpg for us! push 👏 me 👏 to 👏 the 👏 edge ... all 👏 my 👏 friends 👏 are 👏 dead 👏

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

maybe you're just too cool and 4608_92949843490_7413556_n.jpg for us! push 👏 me 👏 to 👏 the 👏 edge ... all 👏 my 👏 friends 👏 are 👏 dead 👏

I worship1 DONT worship1  REALLY worship1 CARE worship1 IF YOU CRYYYYYYYYY worship1

4608_92949843490_7413556_n.jpg

Spoiler

the overplay/overhype/overrate is real jj4 love Uzi tho! Money Longer is THAT song!

2 minutes ago, Mystique said:

I worship1 DONT worship1  REALLY worship1 CARE worship1 IF YOU CRYYYYYYYYY worship1

4608_92949843490_7413556_n.jpg

Hide contents

the overplay/overhype/overrate is real jj4 love Uzi tho! Money Longer is THAT song!

Lil Uzi is fucking garbage ... ilfdsjilskjjj4 it's literally the same 5 songs that play on my local hip hop station and that song is one of them! 

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

Lil Uzi is fucking garbage ... ilfdsjilskjjj4 it's literally the same 5 songs that play on my local hip hop station and that song is one of them! 

same str8 guy & emotional attachment what can i say! shrug1 jj4 @Tampon knows what im talking about!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash