Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

Just now, Hyun. said:

but since she's recycling some good beats, concepts, lyrics and ideas, i'm stanning!

2luuhl2.jpg

no, no, no, and absolutely not! Fire Fade's short film was literally the same exact video replayed 5 times with different lighting - she's clearly running out of ideas!

2luuhl2.jpg

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

no, no, no, and absolutely not! Fire Fade's short film was literally the same exact video replayed 5 times with different lighting - she's clearly running out of ideas!

2luuhl2.jpg

oh we don't claim the films! it was cute for the first song but then everything being on the same set .. Fairy Dust is also messy tbh!

2luuhl2.jpg

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

oh we don't claim the films! it was cute for the first song but then everything being on the same set .. Fairy Dust is also messy tbh!

2luuhl2.jpg

Florence did it first and did it better! the flagrant artistic appropriation and general lack of individuality was just disgusting imo and Tove honestly sounded unhinged and deranged w all of her monologues for Fire Fade

2luuhl2.jpg

here's to hoping chapters 3 and 4 are better! though if The Struggle is any indication of what we'll be receiving next album ... I'll pass 💋

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

Florence did it first and did it better! the flagrant artistic appropriation and general lack of individuality was just disgusting imo and Tove honestly sounded unhinged and deranged w all of her monologues for Fire Fade

2luuhl2.jpg

here's to hoping chapters 3 and 4 are better! though if The Struggle is any indication of what we'll be receiving next album ... I'll pass 💋

the girl's monologue was enough for me to hate Fairy Dust, and tea the monologues also sucked on Fire Fade. loved the play with the steams of the songs tho!

2luuhl2.jpg

haven't listened to it but nothing I've read gives me hope for it rip4

3 minutes ago, Americunt said:

No clue, but at least she's a woman. Tired of this male domination in music! jj4 

when I predicted the female equivalent of Bad and Boujee/Black Beatles was bound to happen I didn't know it would be this terrible!

JX6Xj9q.gif 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash