Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, Americunt said:

They just went through all the SOTY nominees at the Grammys and when they showed the "Norman Fucking Rockwell" graphic:

1. They rendered the title in the graphic as "Norman #&%@% Rockwell"

2. They stated the name of the song was "Norman Freaking Rockwell"

3. They played a snippet of "Happiness is a Butterfly"

dead2 

in conclusion, she's not getting a Grammy tonight jj4 

Two new leaks today! Seems like somebody cracked into Rick's demo vault again, because we've gotten demos of "Lust For Life" and "Freak". The LFL demo is the solo one Lana mentioned as being the original, from before Max Martin contributed to it. The Freak one is titled "Freak Like Me" and features a different bridge.

3 hours ago, Americunt said:

Two new leaks today! Seems like somebody cracked into Rick's demo vault again, because we've gotten demos of "Lust For Life" and "Freak". The LFL demo is the solo one Lana mentioned as being the original, from before Max Martin contributed to it. The Freak one is titled "Freak Like Me" and features a different bridge.

Could you post them in the media section? giveup3 

THIS TOO OMG

How good are these demos??? I wish she would like start caring about single releases again and instead of just putting out random stuff or remixes, release some of these alternate versions as b-sides.

This demo is probably from when Honeymoon was still part of the Ultraviolence re-release.

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

Yeah. Ultraviolence was gonna get a re-release ala Born to Die/Paradise.

Thank God it did NOT orangu1 Honeysnooze is her most cohesive album yet, and it would have been ruined as an Ultra add-on.

The whole live set of The Rich Whores, which was teased a few years ago, has finally leaked. It includes all of the following tracks:

Me & My Boyfriend (Marilyn) ["Marilyn" is apparently the real title, but that's way too confusing; it's bad enough that there's already leaked tracks titled "Marilyn" and "Marilyn Monroe", let alone a completely separate "Marilyn" which has nothing to do with the other two]

It's Not You, It's Just Me

Disco

Brite Lites

Yayo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash