Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

4 minutes ago, Jake said:

What in the FUCK is this era? We have gotten a video for every song released (bar hope is a dangerous slay), she's happy, actually promoting... and she had a bit of a radio hit with Doin' Time. Then we're served with such a BEAUTIFUL album with some of her most gorgeous and best lyrics yet. gag1 

That waiting seriously paid off, didn't it? gag1 

I'm most taken aback by the sheer amount of radio interviews we've gotten over the past two days gag1 she's really come a long way! it's so good seeing her get comfortable with doing those kinds of interviews again - being an instagram baddie really has done wonders for her confidence gag1

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

I'm most taken aback by the sheer amount of radio interviews we've gotten over the past two days gag1

This is the part that's been most overwhelming, I think. The fact that people on LB who were listening live actually had to pick between two different radio stations that were airing different Lana interviews at the same time was hilariously weird to think about, given the drought of this past...well fuck, year, honestly. dead2 

7 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I'm most taken aback by the sheer amount of radio interviews we've gotten over the past two days gag1 she's really come a long way! it's so good seeing her get comfortable with doing those kinds of interviews again - being an instagram baddie really has done wonders for her confidence gag1

I'm going to need her to continue talking shit in Starbucks then, because this era is feeding me well gag1 

I was thinking, it wouldn't be so bad of an idea for a new stan badge picture? We're still using the Ultraviolence era picture and that was... 5 years ago dead1 I think an update would be cool for the people who wear badges

20 minutes ago, Jake said:

I was thinking, it wouldn't be so bad of an idea for a new stan badge picture? We're still using the Ultraviolence era picture and that was... 5 years ago dead1 I think an update would be cool for the people who wear badges

I like this idea. I might make up some stan badge demos later jj2 

5 minutes ago, m___dash said:

'Love song' and 'The greatest' might be...her best songs ever??? [but tbh I can't stand the punctuation in these song titles...]

Lana texting the song titles on her Nokia to her label

IMG_2363.JPG.7c189fc1232b5babe40692a37a9 

2 hours ago, Jake said:

it'd probably be a good idea! but we should probably just defer action to those who actually wear her badge/care about badges jj2 

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

when XXXTENTACION is in your New Release Radar somehow when you've NEVER streamed him and he's been dead for over a year lol3 what the fuck gag1 

What does it have to do with Lana bitch

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash