Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heinYOQFzTw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAcNJAKhSVc

Lana just uploaded 45 second clips of the final versions of This Is What Makes Us Girls and National Anthem. So much more production than the demos cry1

Final version of TIWMUG > final version of NA, though.

OMFG!!! TIWMUG is so much slower than the demo. I like it though.

NATIONAL ANTHEM SOUNDS FUCKING INCREDIBLE. I can't stop listening to the demo, it's going to be so weird for me when the album version arrives. cry1cry1cry2cry2cry2cry3cry3cry3

Am i the onlye one who thinks that "national anthem" new version its way better than "this is what makes us girls"?

i honestly loveeeeeeeee the demo versions but this ones are darker and amazing i love them too, i like happyna del rey better than darkna del rey but im ok with this versions :)

good album but whos decision was it to produce every song with tha same handful of noises... seriously i hear that wo0o0o0o0o00ooooo0o noise from born to die in ever song... n that noise of tha dude screaming is in like a million songs too...

also i dunno y they slowed down lolita and national anthem, every album needs a change of pace, i think tha album woulda been improved with some faster tracks and some more varied production

good album but whos decision was it to produce every song with tha same handful of noises... seriously i hear that wo0o0o0o0o00ooooo0o noise from born to die in ever song... n that noise of tha dude screaming is in like a million songs too...

also i dunno y they slowed down lolita and national anthem, every album needs a change of pace, i think tha album woulda been improved with some faster tracks and some more varied production

basically... she did everything SHE wanted, not people.

I respect that. You don’t have to love EVERY single aspect of this album, her true fans get her style and sense of direction. The same noises give the album a whole “one” feeling. I love it to be honest.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash