Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

Well, it's from The Sun (not the most reliable source), but yep looks like we're getting tigers:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3956641/Lana-Del-Rey-has-earned-her-stripes.html

LANA Del Rey caught the attention of music talent scouts thanks to some brilliant, low-budget videos she made.

But now she's a fully fledged pop star on a major label, the extra cash available can get her creative juices flowing even more.

The stunning singer has just filmed the promo for new single Born To Die In Paris, which is expensive enough. But when you throw a tiger in, the bill looks very different to the early days.

Speaking after a private gig at the Corinthia Hotel in London's Whitehall, she said: "Tigers don't come cheap. It's a controversial video. You'll have to wait to see it but I got a generous budget.

"I wasn't allowed to be alone with the tiger at any time, for obvious reasons. It was a special experience."

Lana played another mesmerising short set which had at least four potential No1 singles. It sounds like an exaggeration but Blue Jeans, Video Games, Born To Die and Without You are amazing.

Some of the lyrics are absolute filth about shagging in the pouring rain, and in one song there is the line "lick you up like a vitamin".

She gets better and better.

Born to Die studio version.

I need the uncensored version, "let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain" is not giving it to me as much as "let me fuck you hard in the pouring rain".

It is flawless, as usual, though.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash