Discussion Lanamodesty [Repent, sinners! Throw off the sinful shackles of promiscuity! Only then shall the Lord give you His Life. Perhaps in 24 Days?]

35,085 posts in this topic

Video Games is still at #12 in German iTunes. oprah1

Video Games is still at #12 in German iTunes. oprah1

It rose to #6 now! oprah1

Some of the new songs she's playing live are sounding amazing...just...wow

Amazing. I have already bought my copy.

CD single is out, too. :-)

shock1shock1shock1 Where? I didn't know a CD single was gonna be released.

+dead+

And she says she doesn't like the attention of being a hit singer bird1

Lana also announced that her debut album will be titled Born To Die (being spelled Born 2 Die by some).

I haven't been this excited for a debut album since Florence + the Machine's Lungs oprah2

Don't know if it was already mentioned but the album is coming out on 23 January - that's less than 2 months away!

"Born To Die" is going to be the next single and the video features a real live tiger! cry1

Well, it's from The Sun (not the most reliable source), but yep looks like we're getting tigers:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3956641/Lana-Del-Rey-has-earned-her-stripes.html

LANA Del Rey caught the attention of music talent scouts thanks to some brilliant, low-budget videos she made.

But now she's a fully fledged pop star on a major label, the extra cash available can get her creative juices flowing even more.

The stunning singer has just filmed the promo for new single Born To Die In Paris, which is expensive enough. But when you throw a tiger in, the bill looks very different to the early days.

Speaking after a private gig at the Corinthia Hotel in London's Whitehall, she said: "Tigers don't come cheap. It's a controversial video. You'll have to wait to see it but I got a generous budget.

"I wasn't allowed to be alone with the tiger at any time, for obvious reasons. It was a special experience."

Lana played another mesmerising short set which had at least four potential No1 singles. It sounds like an exaggeration but Blue Jeans, Video Games, Born To Die and Without You are amazing.

Some of the lyrics are absolute filth about shagging in the pouring rain, and in one song there is the line "lick you up like a vitamin".

She gets better and better.

I hope the video isn't too slick and professional... it would take something away from the charm of her rough edges.

Born to Die studio version.

I need the uncensored version, "let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain" is not giving it to me as much as "let me fuck you hard in the pouring rain".

It is flawless, as usual, though.

love it sooo much, ive listened to the live version alot cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>