Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

omfg I'm literally shaking ... I'm in a grocery store rn and I was literally just thinking about Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac (Dreams in particular) and how I was gonna play it in the car after I was done shopping and then I started paying attention to the music that the market was playing ... AND THEY WERE LITERALLY PLAYING DREAMS AS I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT wat3 I'M SO SCARED AND SHOOK WHAT THE FUCK wat3 

Sooooo ever since the BtD era I've been wanting a LDR tattoo but people advised me to wait. I've waited four eras, I think its time to get me a tattoo lyrics paying tribute to the legend that is Elizabeth Grant legend1 

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

omfg I'm literally shaking ... I'm in a grocery store rn and I was literally just thinking about Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac (Dreams in particular) and how I was gonna play it in the car after I was done shopping and then I start paying attention to the music that the market was playing ... AND THEY WERE LITERALLY PLAYING DREAMS wat3 I'M SO SCARED WHAT THE FUCK wat3 

Law of attraction! Start thinking about Lana instead so we can hear ha on the radio!

2 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

Sooooo ever since the BtD era I've been wanting a LDR tattoo but people advised me to wait. I've waited four eras, I think its time to get me a tattoo lyrics paying tribute to the legend that is Elizabeth Grant legend1 

get something super subtle though! don't get something ostentatiously Lana like "Born To Die" or "my pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola" but moreso something along the lines of "Honeymoon" or a rose or something wat3 

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

get something super subtle though! don't get something ostentatiously Lana like "Born To Die" or "my pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola" but moreso something along the lines of "Honeymoon" or a rose or something wat3 

I just spat my drink at the possibility of me having a tattoo that says 'my pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola' oh hell no not this bitch sia3 I'm trying to decide my #`1 Lana del Rey song EVER, I've always had a trinity but I've never narrowed my choice to one particular song. 

Just now, /\quarius said:

I just spat my drink at the possibility of me having a tattoo that says 'my pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola' oh hell no not this bitch sia3 I'm trying to decide my #`1 Lana del Rey song EVER, I've always had a trinity but I've never narrowed my choice to one particular song. 

and that trinity is? jj2 anyway, maybe try to personalize your message? instead of "my pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola" you can do "my bussy tastes like Pepsi Cola" so that you can relate to it better sorry1 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash