Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

Meta critic doesn't lie BTD was found dead and shaking! Yes the rumours are true we love a legend who gives us a complete album with different sounds that come together to form one succinct piece of art!!!

1 minute ago, Malfoy said:

Meta critic doesn't lie BTD was found dead and shaking! Yes the rumours are true we love a legend who gives us a complete album with different sounds that come together to form one succinct piece of art!!!

I mean, we're all here because of BtD right? Or are some of y'all like my best friend who only started stanning once Paradise came out? eve1 

1 minute ago, Malfoy said:

I mean ... it's not succinct jj3 it's quite long-winded actually (though it doesn't drag)! maybe you meant cohesive or something?

Omg ok. I went out and bought the CD earlier and this guy is cashing me out and he's like "Oh this is new"

And I'm like yeah it came out today

Then he's like "She looks different wat3 "

And I'm like " rip4 She's smiling"

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Omg ok. I went out and bought the CD earlier and this guy is cashing me out and he's like "Oh this is new"

And I'm like yeah it came out today

Then he's like "She looks different wat3 "

And I'm like " rip4 She's smiling"

jj4sia4 

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I mean ... it's not succinct jj3 it's quite long-winded actually (though it doesn't drag)! maybe you meant cohesive or something?

Yes but its the staple to her sound.  The whole blessing of being a Lana del Rey stan is seeing an artist grow right before our eyes.  Born to Die is the staple Lana del Rey record. There's a reason she ditched the Kill Kill sound and image! 

Just now, /\quarius said:

Yes but its the staple to her sound.  The whole blessing of being a Lana del Rey stan is seeing an artist grow right before our eyes.  Born to Die is the staple Lana del Rey record. There's a reason she ditched the Kill Kill sound and image! 

oh no no I was referring to him calling LFL "succinct" laughcry1 I obviously adore BTD lmfao

2 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

@Hunty Bear yeah I'm positive that one's about him too! I instinctively had that one placed before the other three as well. jj2 Seems like she was ready to record her happy album until she had a one night stand with G-Peezy. brit4 

I mean ... that's the way the standard tracklist is organized as well though orangu1jj4 

Just now, Aidan. said:

I know rip4

But I was like that must be what he means rip4

Comparing LFL's cover to all her other covers, she really does look elated on this one

Oh no I know but I fucking hate it when cashiers make comments about the CDs I buy.

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I know rip4

But I was like that must be what he means rip4

Comparing LFL's cover to all her other covers, she really does look elated on this one

Yeah and its fucking annoying me because my best friend said this record is a bullshit record about "generations, love and peace" so everyone assumes this is her basic Adele era fucking eyeroll

5 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I mean ... that's the way the standard tracklist is organized as well though orangu1jj4 

I only changed it slightly cause I felt those tracks were in a strange order.

13 Beaches

Cherry

White Mustang 

Summer Bummer

In My Feelings

Groupie Love

Lust for Life

Love

It's incredible how well this flows honestly. This album doesn't feel very long too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash