Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Mystique said:

I literally googled "Lana Del Rey crying twink" and the first result was an FOTP thread with the video in the OP laughcry1 rip1dead7 

have you listened to Scum Fuck Flower Boy yet? it seems like your type: emotional flamer herniating himself to sound macho and straight! I'm not crazy about it just yet but I'm enjoying it and it's growing on me as I listen to it! I was planning on getting into Tyler this year anyway so this is a cute enough catalyst for me jj2jj3lotus1 

5 minutes ago, Mystique said:

I literally googled "Lana Del Rey crying twink" and the first result was an FOTP thread with the video in the OP laughcry1 rip1dead7 

lmfao2 I'm so pissed that she always seems to encounter her messy fans. I mean...the fact they stole her cars and broke into her house. No wonder she doesn't wanna tour anymore.

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

have you listened to Scum Fuck Flower Boy yet? it seems like your type: emotional flamer herniating himself to sound macho and straight! I'm not crazy about it just yet but I'm enjoying it and it's growing on me as I listen to it! I was planning on getting into Tyler this year anyway so this is a cute enough catalyst for me jj2jj3lotus1 

that description is lowkey you tho ezgif-4-1b547e076b.gif.bb8de34ad525cc2c4 I haven't but ig I will!

btw I stan Heroin now!! JX6Xj9q.gif watch it be a HBTB tea, y'all will come around eventually 

In other news:

I still can't believe how good this album is WOW. jj4 I love every single track. There is not one song I dislike and I'm totally content with the direction of this album. I love how she served Bops and folk ballads and perfectly tied them together. The lyrics and melodies have improved so much and literally everything about this is just perfect (minus the album artwork).

Just now, Mystique said:

that description is lowkey you tho ezgif-4-1b547e076b.gif.bb8de34ad525cc2c4 I haven't but ig I will!

btw I stan Heroin now!! JX6Xj9q.gif watch it be a HBTB tea, y'all will come around eventually 

I don't force myself to like Fuckboi Carti just so I can get on my hot straight friend's dick! *cough* YOU *cough*

ezgif-4-1b547e076b.gif.bb8de34ad525cc2c4

and I like Heroin! I don't stan it but it's still one of the weakest tracks on the album! I still get mild Salvatore teas from it though

14 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

Oh no I know but I fucking hate it when cashiers make comments about the CDs I buy.

I always feel like they're silently Judging my taste rip4

I bought some Madonna the other day and the cash guy was some like underground grunge type of guy Idk and I felt like he was making fun of my gay ass silently rip4

1 minute ago, Mystique said:

People still hate HBTB though. jj2 

I think of it more as the Religion of this album. That track seemed like a total filler and really basic on the firstborn few listens but it has grown on me so much after a while that I decided it was my second fave. jj4 They are also quite similar sonically imo.

Just now, Grimhilde said:

People still hate HBTB though. jj2 

I think of it more as the Religion of this album. That track seemed like a total filler and really basic on the firstborn few listens but it has grown on me so much after a while that I decided it was my second fave. jj4 They are also quite similar sonically imo.

it's the track that no one remembers when they try to go through a rundown through the tracklist laughcry1 Religion is still in my top 5 though!

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

I always feel like they're silently Judging my taste rip4

I bought some Madonna the other day and the guy was some like underground grunge type of guy Idk and I felt like he was making fun of my gay ass silently rip4

OMG YESSSS Buying Madonna stuff is the worst. Sometimes I'm so embarrassed, I ask the cashier if they can pack it as a present. rip4 

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I don't force myself to like Fuckboi Carti just so I can get on my hot straight friend's dick! *cough* YOU *cough*

ezgif-4-1b547e076b.gif.bb8de34ad525cc2c4

Force? brit3 I didn't get the dick but Carti did his best  XEy13Le.gif

1 minute ago, Grimhilde said:

OMG YESSSS Buying Madonna stuff is the worst. Sometimes I'm so embarrassed, I ask the cashier if they can pack it as a present. rip4 

OH MY GOD WHY ARE WE SO OPPRESSED cry3

It's 2017. We should be able to buy without JUDGEMENT oprah13

Don't even get me started about when I bought out the entire Kylie section at the used record store rip4

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

OH MY GOD WHY ARE WE SO OPPRESSED cry3

It's 2017. We should be able to buy without JUDGEMENT oprah13

Don't even get me started about when I bought out the entire Kylie section at the used record store rip4

Omgggggggg me too! The fuck? lmfao2 

They even let me have some of it for free cause they realized by then I was an obsessed Madge stan. dead2 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash