Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

Btw, I wanna get some thoughts on what your favorite of this year's month of leadup titles was! jj2

Spoiler

1. Lanamonthity [30 Days to Lust For Life]
2. Lanaprimacy [29 Days to Lust For Life and 29 is a prime number. Shut up, it works]
3. Lanazombiemovie [28 Days Later...we get Lust For Life]
4. Lanatoughtitties [27 Days to Lust For Life and you'll just have to deal with it!]
5. Lustomosity [Get sexy! 26 Days to Lust For Life]
6. Lanamultiplicity [5 Angry Gays * 5 Previous Albums = 25 Days of moaning, groaning and complaining 'til Lust For Life]
7. Lanamodesty [Repent, sinners! Throw off the sinful shackles of promiscuity! Only then shall the Lord give you His Life. Perhaps in 24 Days?]
8. Lanamercredi [Because it's Wednesday. 23 Days to Lust For Life!]
9. Lanacidity [HF can ruin your day, but LFL will make your year! 22 Days to Lust For Life!]
10. Lananimosity [I'VE BEEN WAITING.MP3 FOR MONTHS, GOD DAMMIT, RELEASE LUST FOR LIFE IN 21 DAYS OR SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN]
11. Liftoffomosity [3...2...1...Liftoff! The era has liftoff! 11 Days to pre-order, 20 Days to Lust For Life!]
12. Lanasodomy [“Anal” is just “Lana” spelled backwards! 10 days to pre-order, 19 days to Lust For Life]
13. Lanaodyssey [A million miles and 18 days to Lust For Life. Our journey is significant, but we must forge ahead, for in a mere 9 days, the pre-order arrives and all our wildest imaginings are given physical form...]
14. Lanahomogeny [Join the horde, be a face in a crowd, stan Lana Del Rey today! 8 days to pre-order, 17 days to Lust For Life]
15. Lanaughty [What a saucy little group of miscreants you are! *Tweaks nipples threateningly* {7 days to pre-order, 16 days to Lust For Life}]
16. Lanacrotchety [Get off my lawn, you damn kids! I’m waiting for my fave to release her overdue album and it’s almost here! 6 days to pre-order, 15 days to Lust For Life]
17. Lanareciprocity [Stream my fave and I’ll stream yours, eh? Not really, but whatever! 5 days to pre-order, 14 days to Lust For Life]
18. Lanaprosody [Poetry be damned! Share a beautiful story while waiting for Lust For Life. 4 days to pre-order, 13 days to the album]
19. Lanavitality [We're all just feeling so alive! Just 3 more days 'til pre-order and 12 days to Lust For Life! Sunshine comes out of my asshole!]
20. Lanaplurality [There are many of us and less of you. Submit! 2 days to pre-order, 11 days to Lust For Life]
21. Lanawowee! [Golly gosh gee, so close to release! 1 day 'til orders begin in pre! And just 10 more 'til the album, whoopee! Come celebrate and rhyme with me!] {All posts in this thread must be made as if you're a 1950s child who can't stop rhyming}
22. Lanaudacity [This bitch has the nerve, nay, the TEMERITY to rip my wig right off my head? Wow…! Share the story of your scalping here! Lust For Life in 9 days]
23. Lanayosemite ["It's my favorite song on the album!" {Two months go by} "Oh yeah, it just didn't fit the aesthetic". Only our fave, ladies and gays! Lust For Life in 8 days]
24. Lanaverbosity [The best titles are short, sweet and to the point. That, however, often fails to capture the proper essence necessary for a Lanamosity album leadup title. As such, I’ve opted for this longer one, in hopes it brings joy. LFL, 7 days!]
25. Listomosity [Make a unique ranked list of Lana-related things! No one’s allowed to have the same list topic, so be creative! Lust For Life in 6 days!]
26. Lanapoverty [We're so poor. She feeds us only table scraps every few months...please ma'am, may we have some more? Lust For Life in 5 days!]
27. Larinamosity [She thanked Marina in the liner notes and not the fans. Clearly, this means there’s some kind of sexual relationship going on. Speculate wildly about it! Lust For Life in 4 days!]
28. Lastomosity [This is it…only three more days to release. Prepare to have your faith tested...]
29. Leakomosity [Oops, it got out! Are you going to listen? 2 days to official release]
30. Lifeomosity [Go out and live your life! Report back with something fun you did today. Lust For Life tomorrow!]
31. Lanatheocracy [God is here and Her name is Lust For Life]

Spoiler

2. Lanaprimacy [29 Days to Lust For Life and 29 is a prime number. Shut up, it works]
4. Lanatoughtitties [27 Days to Lust For Life and you'll just have to deal with it!]
6. Lanamultiplicity [5 Angry Gays * 5 Previous Albums = 25 Days of moaning, groaning and complaining 'til Lust For Life]
7. Lanamodesty [Repent, sinners! Throw off the sinful shackles of promiscuity! Only then shall the Lord give you His Life. Perhaps in 24 Days?]
9. Lanacidity [HF can ruin your day, but LFL will make your year! 22 Days to Lust For Life!]
10. Lananimosity [I'VE BEEN WAITING.MP3 FOR MONTHS, GOD DAMMIT, RELEASE LUST FOR LIFE IN 21 DAYS OR SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN]
11. Liftoffomosity [3...2...1...Liftoff! The era has liftoff! 11 Days to pre-order, 20 Days to Lust For Life!]
12. Lanasodomy [“Anal” is just “Lana” spelled backwards! 10 days to pre-order, 19 days to Lust For Life]
13. Lanaodyssey [A million miles and 18 days to Lust For Life. Our journey is significant, but we must forge ahead, for in a mere 9 days, the pre-order arrives and all our wildest imaginings are given physical form...]
14. Lanahomogeny [Join the horde, be a face in a crowd, stan Lana Del Rey today! 8 days to pre-order, 17 days to Lust For Life]
15. Lanaughty [What a saucy little group of miscreants you are! *Tweaks nipples threateningly* {7 days to pre-order, 16 days to Lust For Life}]
16. Lanacrotchety [Get off my lawn, you damn kids! I’m waiting for my fave to release her overdue album and it’s almost here! 6 days to pre-order, 15 days to Lust For Life]
17. Lanareciprocity [Stream my fave and I’ll stream yours, eh? Not really, but whatever! 5 days to pre-order, 14 days to Lust For Life]
18. Lanaprosody [Poetry be damned! Share a beautiful story while waiting for Lust For Life. 4 days to pre-order, 13 days to the album]
19. Lanavitality [We're all just feeling so alive! Just 3 more days 'til pre-order and 12 days to Lust For Life! Sunshine comes out of my asshole!]
20. Lanaplurality [There are many of us and less of you. Submit! 2 days to pre-order, 11 days to Lust For Life]
21. Lanawowee! [Golly gosh gee, so close to release! 1 day 'til orders begin in pre! And just 10 more 'til the album, whoopee! Come celebrate and rhyme with me!] {All posts in this thread must be made as if you're a 1950s child who can't stop rhyming}
22. Lanaudacity [This bitch has the nerve, nay, the TEMERITY to rip my wig right off my head? Wow…! Share the story of your scalping here! Lust For Life in 9 days]
23. Lanayosemite ["It's my favorite song on the album!" {Two months go by} "Oh yeah, it just didn't fit the aesthetic". Only our fave, ladies and gays! Lust For Life in 8 days]
24. Lanaverbosity [The best titles are short, sweet and to the point. That, however, often fails to capture the proper essence necessary for a Lanamosity album leadup title. As such, I’ve opted for this longer one, in hopes it brings joy. LFL, 7 days!]
25. Listomosity [Make a unique ranked list of Lana-related things!
No one’s allowed to have the same list topic, so be creative! Lust For Life in 6 days!]
26. Lanapoverty [We're so poor. She feeds us only table scraps every few months...please ma'am, may we have some more? Lust For Life in 5 days!]
27. Larinamosity [She thanked Marina in the liner notes and not the fans. Clearly, this means there’s some kind of sexual relationship going on. Speculate wildly about it! Lust For Life in 4 days!]
28. Lastomosity [This is it…only three more days to release. Prepare to have your faith tested...]
29. Leakomosity [Oops, it got out! Are you going to listen? 2 days to official release]
30. Lifeomosity [Go out and live your life! Report back with something fun you did today. Lust For Life tomorrow!]

the bolded days were my favorites! disappointed that I missed out on the Buzzfeed activity jj2 @Americunt you did a great job! must've been hell trying to conjure up viable titles for ALL 30 days dead2 

5 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Btw, I wanna get some thoughts on what your favorite of this year's month of leadup titles was! jj2

Hide contents

25. Listomosity [Make a unique ranked list of Lana-related things! No one’s allowed to have the same list topic, so be creative! Lust For Life in 6 days!]

Bolded! Also I enjoyed the Buzzfeed activity, even though everyone tried me with their incorrect opinions! orangu1 

9 minutes ago, Americunt said:

This one! Very festive

Just now, Mystique said:

@Hunty Bear SCREAMING watching a LFL album reaction of a grown ass woman and after BPBP she said "i've actually never heard of Stevie i thought it was gonna be a guy"  rih5laughcry1

omfg where dead2 expose yourself 👀 thought you were a cute and hip young white hip-hop-stanning Lipster with hormonal acne! 👀 💋 dead7 

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

omfg where dead2 expose yourself 👀 thought you were a cute and hip young white hip-hop-stanning Lipster with hormonal acne! 👀 💋 dead7 

omg I'm only half white do NOT let me be misunderstood.m4a! noway1 rih10 moo3

Spoiler

Bolded the favorites! 

also I'm #js I'm listening to a couple songs off of BBTM for the first time since like 2015 and I'm getting SO nostalgic for 2 years ago idek why I don't even care that much for this album anymore laughcry1 that year was just a hot mess ig! I feel like I sound like @Mystique rn dead7 

5 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

you sound like Logic rn fjkdfjsdk lmfao1 love being a POC! we should fight the white, Freak-stanning patriarchy together!

it's not easy being bwhite, basian and bjapanese! Vapid albino gays simply cannot relate noway1 

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

tb to when you said that this was the worst track on the album! 👀👏

everything sounds better in context of an album.. even Lust For Life (feat. The Weaknd)

JX6Xj9q.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash