Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

2 hours ago, Mystique said:

anyone have plans for 95zO0ck.gif day? 

drugs have me shook! not for a long while ohno1

i also currently have the worse throat infection/strep in my life that i begin getting since acid fucked up my immune system ig and has been getting worse every day! i literally can't talk or breath anymore, celebrating 4/20 by going to the doctor for some antibiotics 95zO0ck.gif

6 minutes ago, Tampon said:

drugs have me shook! not for a long while ohno1

i also currently have the worse throat infection/strep in my life that i begin getting since acid fucked up my immune system ig and has been getting worse every day! i literally can't talk or breath anymore, celebrating 4/20 by going to the doctor for some antibiotics 95zO0ck.gif

omg jj4 you'll lust for life drugs.mp3 soon again 95zO0ck.gif

57 minutes ago, Jonna Lee said:

how could acid do that to you

idk the science but.... a strong trip is a ton of work physically/mentally and can obviously take a toll on your body and immune system like anything else taxing, not to mention long lack of sleep and other things that usually come with a trip jj4 

1 hour ago, Tampon said:

idk the science but.... a strong trip is a ton of work physically/mentally and can obviously take a toll on your body and immune system like anything else taxing, not to mention long lack of sleep and other things that usually come with a trip jj4 

LSD alone wouldn't cause that kind of severe problem. I think what probably happened is the relatively minor side effect of dry mouth, which killed off the natural flora in your mouth and allowed something nastier to take hold. Lack of sleep would've just exacerbated the problem. jj2 

Just now, Americunt said:

LSD alone wouldn't cause that kind of severe problem. I think what probably happened is the relatively minor side effect of dry mouth, which killed off the natural flora in your mouth and allowed something nastier to take hold. Lack of sleep would've just exacerbated the problem. jj2 

Omg yes!! I had super dry mouth and throat coming up, I could feel the air sliding across it as I breathed in it was like a dessert and it didn't matter how much water I was chugging down, welp jj4 

But I still felt like shit and needed ton of sleep and rest for a good 3 days every time I've tripped so... still think it's taxing in general 

1 minute ago, Tampon said:

Omg yes!! I had super dry mouth and throat coming up, I could feel the air sliding across it as I breathed in it was like a dessert and it didn't matter how much water I was chugging down, welp jj4 

But I still felt like shit and needed ton of sleep and rest for a good 3 days every time I've tripped so... still think it's taxing in general 

Just drinking water doesn't help much with dry mouth. The best thing to do in that type of situation is to gargle warm saltwater, to protect your throat from all of the bacteria that wouldn't normally have access to it. I always do that when I feel a sinus infection or strep throat coming on and it usually helps to lessen the severity of the symptoms.

Fair enough! You were probably more physically active than normal during all your trips and less inhibited in general. jj2 

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Just drinking water doesn't help much with dry mouth. The best thing to do in that type of situation is to gargle warm saltwater, to protect your throat from all of the bacteria that wouldn't normally have access to it. I always do that when I feel a sinus infection or strep throat coming on and it usually helps to lessen the severity of the symptoms.

I'll keep it in mind thanks! I've read another one is to drown Whisky or Vodka to kill the bacteria.... probably wouldn't help the dryness though jj2 

Just now, Tampon said:

I'll keep it in mind thanks! I've read another one is to drown Whisky or Vodka to kill the bacteria.... probably wouldn't help the dryness though jj2 

Yeah, those will probably both do the trick in a pinch, since they're basically pure alcohol with no added sugars. It's just a matter of taste, since I don't know if swilling whiskey around the back of your throat would be a particularly pleasurable thing to do. dead2 

9 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Yeah, those will probably both do the trick in a pinch, since they're basically pure alcohol with no added sugars. It's just a matter of taste, since I don't know if swilling whiskey around the back of your throat would be a particularly pleasurable thing to do. dead2 

Ohh yeah no I think the advice is to shot it down not gargle dead2 which also has the benefit of somewhat reliving you from the pain you're experiencing

3 minutes ago, Tampon said:

Ohh yeah no I think the advice is to shot it down not gargle dead2 which also has the benefit of somewhat reliving you from the pain you're experiencing

Probably won't have quite as much of an antiseptic effect if you're just downing it in one shot, but yeah, it's not the worst advice?

3 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

Because it was meant to be Young and Beautiful 2.0 meg1

It had none of the potential mass appeal, though? jj4

I think the fact that it was written in 2011 and didn't get put out in any capacity until 2015 says a lot.

47 minutes ago, Americunt said:

@Mint Queen released a demo (accidentally, I think)

Omgg sounds like the finished product would be great, the melldies in the second half awww

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash