Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

Random question, but I remember in an end of year thread some of y'all did in like 2015, an album (or EP maybe?) was posted in it that had a woman on the cover looking like a 50s/60s housewife and there was an interlude about her having a dream where her friend's dad had nude photos or something? I remember liking a song I listened to from it bug I can't remember her name or the album's name jj4 

4 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

I hope she speeds up this album's promotional campaign because I'm not down to be forced to sit with only Love and Lust for Life for another month or so before the album comes out jj4 RELEASE Yosemite and/or Tomorrow Never Came !!

We just got LFL??? jj4 didn't she say/hint she'll be releasing more songs before the album comes out though? hope it's like every other week now rather than like 3 songs the week before the album is out jj4 

Another sleepless painful night omg i love life jj4 not even a sleeping pill kept me down but I got like 3 hours of sleep which is the most I've gotten the past 3 nights jj4 on the upside had a long convo with a friend about that trip and feel a lot better mentally about that night jj4 

3 minutes ago, Tampon said:

Another sleepless painful night omg i love life jj4 not even a sleeping pill kept me down but I got like 3 hours of sleep which is the most I've gotten the past 3 nights jj4 on the upside had a long convo with a friend about that trip and feel a lot better mentally about that night jj4 

Awww :(

7 minutes ago, Tampon said:

We just got LFL??? jj4 didn't she say/hint she'll be releasing more songs before the album comes out though? hope it's like every other week now rather than like 3 songs the week before the album is out jj4 

drag it i stg

4 hours ago, Hylia said:

Random question, but I remember in an end of year thread some of y'all did in like 2015, an album (or EP maybe?) was posted in it that had a woman on the cover looking like a 50s/60s housewife and there was an interlude about her having a dream where her friend's dad had nude photos or something? I remember liking a song I listened to from it bug I can't remember her name or the album's name jj4 

I think that might be Half Free by U.S. Girls? Courtesy of @Hunty Bear's 2015 year-end.

8 hours ago, Hylia said:

is it this? if so, then yeah it is that U.S. Girls record and I won't lie that it's kinda spotty, but I like it as a whole! jj2 

36039-half-free.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash