Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

16 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

rih8 

and foijsdfosdoi @Mint I knew that one was yours the second you told me your avi looked like a "charred orangutan" lmfao1 

I had so much fun making it lmao

3 minutes ago, Americunt said:

You're at a 8.5 and you should be at like a 3.1, hype-wise. jj2 

Actually at 2 cause I'm readin current conclusions rn and it sounds bad jj4
July is disgusting and she should feel bad if it's true jj4 

1 minute ago, Mystique said:

i just realized she hasnt done shit with her snapchat

She posted a story of herself walking through the rehearsal space the same day she posted the Cherry rehearsal footage, I thought?

5 minutes ago, Americunt said:

She posted a story of herself walking through the rehearsal space the same day she posted the Cherry rehearsal footage, I thought?

she's never posted on snapchat, maybe you're thinking of Instagram stories? I never check those dead2 

I'm fucking screaming at something I just found out about Love. I was looking at its registration info and one of the listed publishers was "Please Don't Forget to Pay Me Music". I was struck by how weird that was, so I looked up the release history of this publisher.

Apparently, it's the releasing arm of Universal Music Group for leaked tracks. So basically, if a song is leaked, they'll slap that on the registration info as a big fat fuck-you to the leakers. Other prominent songs to receive the prestigious honor of being published by the "Please Don't Forget to Pay Me" brand include Halsey's Now or Never, Julia Michaels' Issues and Ed Sheeran's Castle On The Hill. dead2

9 hours ago, Americunt said:

I'm fucking screaming at something I just found out about Love. I was looking at its registration info and one of the listed publishers was "Please Don't Forget to Pay Me Music". I was struck by how weird that was, so I looked up the release history of this publisher.

Apparently, it's the releasing arm of Universal Music Group for leaked tracks. So basically, if a song is leaked, they'll slap that on the registration info as a big fat fuck-you to the leakers. Other prominent songs to receive the prestigious honor of being published by the "Please Don't Forget to Pay Me" brand include Halsey's Now or Never, Julia Michaels' Issues and Ed Sheeran's Castle On The Hill. dead2

lmfao1 

Well they should get ready to use it on the whole album :);)scream1 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash