Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Mystique said:

that's what I ended up doing dead2 i even googled it in French, checked the Chinese and Russian websites, everything dead dead2 

Yeah, foreign singers whose material is like 90% in a non-English language are crazy hard to track down links for. There's just not enough interest for a lot of them. dead2

What if we check all grindr bios twice a day everyday for a month and build a set of data based on how many people reference lana vs the other pop girls and make it into a bg thread and call it an achievement then someone else in a different area will run there own to retaliate? rih1

Then make pie charts based on sex positions and body type to confirm the power bottom twink stereotype. I loveeeeee not having a life

7 minutes ago, Mint said:

What if we check all grindr bios twice a day everyday for a month and build a set of data based on how many people reference lana vs the other pop girls and make it into a bg thread and call it an achievement then someone else in a different area will run there own to retaliate? rih1

Then make pie charts based on sex positions and body type to confirm the power bottom twink stereotype. I loveeeeee not having a life

dead2 

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

ANYWAY jj4lmfao1fall3jj4 also it doesn't seem like anyone else relevant has announced that they're releasing on the 21st of July, so hopefully that means that she'll snatch another #1 with this album! god bless

We'll see. Her streaming support is pretty weak and sales continue to decline for everyone. Not really bothered either way, though. jj2 

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

We'll see. Her streaming support is pretty weak and sales continue to decline for everyone. Not really bothered either way, though. jj2 

me neither, but I'd love to see her score some success with this album! jj2 also I hope we get at least 2 more promo singles off of Lust for Life before she releases the album! perching for Yosemite and/or Tomorrow Never Came!

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

me neither, but I'd love to see her score some success with this album! jj2 also I hope we get at least 2 more promo singles off of Lust for Life before she releases the album! perching for Yosemite and/or Tomorrow Never Came!

Tomorrow Never Came should be next, according to the album trailer. Would not be too surprised if that's the next video.

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Tomorrow Never Came should be next, according to the album trailer. Would not be too surprised if that's the next video.

omg totally forgot about how that trailer is ridden with clues oprah10 that should mean that we should expect another single after Tomorrow Never Came! Love.m4a that concept

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash