Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

39 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

BPBP has me SO fucked up Steven sir you're doing great brit2 👀 noway1 

On 9/20/2016 at 6:21 PM, Hunty Bear said:

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU BABY IS HOW YOU ANNOY ME DAILY BUT YOU STILL FUCKING AMAZE ME THAT'S SO US THAT'S SO US YEAH WE'RE BOTH A LOT TO HANDLE I'M A NEEDLE YOU'RE A CANDLE WE'LL TAKE ON THE WORLD TOGETHER THAT'S SO US THAT'S SO US  200.gif200.gif200.gif

Tomorrow, I'm gonna get started on fixing up my library so I can update the masterpost! Definitely gonna shake the mixtapes up a little bit because new leaks don't fit where there's space, so I'll be swapping some places to make things sound nicer. Also hoping I'll be able to add LFL instrumentals in the near future, since I've heard they're probably going to start circulating soon. jj2 

3 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Tomorrow, I'm gonna get started on fixing up my library so I can update the masterpost! Definitely gonna shake the mixtapes up a little bit because new leaks don't fit where there's space, so I'll be swapping some places to make things sound nicer. Also hoping I'll be able to add LFL instrumentals in the near future, since I've heard they're probably going to start circulating soon. jj2 

alhamdullilah!

H3s83yX.gif

8 minutes ago, Diamond said:

does she say "choreo" or "korea" in WTWWAWWKD? dead2 I hear choreo but the apple music lyrics say Korea wat3 

she talked about North Korea on Instagram a while ago so it would be plausible dead2 

Just now, Mystique said:

she talked about North Korea on Instagram a while ago so it would be plausible dead2 

I think it's definitely "choreo" though? that whole prechorus is about taking a stick out of your ass and letting loose so ... wat3 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash