Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

listening to LFL now and I'm already shooketh by how good LOVE and LFL blend together omggggg, it's such a good order already dead2

13 beaches going to get me now dead2 omg one vocal line giving me ultraviolence/brooklyn baby vibes omg

edit: the chord progression on Cherry OH MY GOOOOD dead2

So far she is slaying, this might be her most basic era in terms of aesthetic but she's building her overall image as an artist slowly and surely.  I am actually proud that she took the risk to get political with her songs, knowing how wishy washy American audiences can be and how they were the first one to laugh at her image.... but they do tend to be the most supportive once they love an artist.  Regardless, gonna get my physical copy ASAP, Lana has passed another era for me!

I'm... listening to it for the first time in i+ and I'm enjoying it so much! Coachella is even more gorgeous with the rest of the album! And the transition from GBA to WTWWAWWKD is... oh wow! I love a trinity album of 2017.

2016 - 7/27

2017 - Lust For Life

Wow!

200.gif 

4 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

OMG SHE LITERALLY SAID THAT HEROIN IS HER FAVE ON THE ALBUM ahs1 WHAT THE FUCK ahs1 

4 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

Heroin ... is actually her favorite song she's ever sang laughcry1 wow! wow! wow! :) fucking .... I have NO fucking words o h my god i Dfrkgjwer :);)rih9rih8:D 

also Yosemite sounds so so so lovely! can't wait for it to leak! jj2 

4 hours ago, Jake said:

Tai's gonna LOVE.m4a that she adores Heroin laughcry1 

lmfao1lmfao1 oifsdjoijdf ofc it is you fuckiNG IDIOTS it's the best fucking song on the album obviously she knows that she's not a FUKCING IDIOT!@!!!! jj4 fsdjiod scream1 

watching now

4 hours ago, Americunt said:

But then we'll remind him that she likes Terrence Loves You too, so he can either trust her eminently and enjoy TLY or stop trusting her and give in to the fact that Heroin isn't that good. It's a win/win. jj2 

i hate TLY? stop the rumors start the music (heroin.m4a!!!) jj2 

32 minutes ago, Tampon said:

Pksopkdopskdopsdkpoas lmfao1 ITS ACTUALLY HER FAVORITE SONG FROM ALL ALBUMS!!! listen to the Q&Almfao1 TALENT W O N lmfao1 poor fucking bandwagoning tasteless GAYS lmfao1  

She's reaching.

This bitch.

1 hour ago, Americunt said:

Evidence!

The reach, I just knew it would win otherwise and I wanted Salvatore to 

6 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

Wait... @Tampon is right. Heroin actually slays. shock1 It's this album's Religion.

c570920e-7b5f-427d-9194-384d90a3d820.gif.02911d2bc1c0f47870610fee5cb8d73c.gif everyone's swift backtrack

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash