Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, BJORK said:

I have to play it more but it's much more immediate than HM AND love every single collab cry1 not crazy for White Mustang or Change tbh

Change is ... laughcry1 but White Mustang is fine? it's still one of my least favorites but it bops at least! happy that you liked it though cry1 faves overall?

I don't ever want to listen to Born to Flop again. Not as long as she keeps doing half of it on her concerts over her far better material from the following records.

Her last two setlists were once again tragic as fuck and I don't know what her problem is. What I know is that someone in her team needs to fucking clock her. It's frustrating and tiring at this point.

4 minutes ago, Radio said:

AND I'M LOSING cCyLxS7.gifcCyLxS7.gifcCyLxS7.gifcCyLxS7.gif

I actually just did another album sorter and LFL wound up higher than GL on this ranking but I'm not gonna Change.m4a my vote despite the fact that LFL probably is a stronger track overall!

cCyLxS7.gif

8 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I actually just did another album sorter and LFL wound up higher than GL on this ranking but I'm not gonna Change.m4a my vote despite the fact that LFL probably is a stronger track overall!

cCyLxS7.gif

I also love the title track aura1 but I will not accept Groupie Love losing to it cCyLxS7.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash