Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

Just now, Liam said:

fomo-2018-lineup.jpg 

BTW guess who is seeing KAYTRANADA and SZA ha!!!! sorry1 

:) ikdf :) I'm still waiting and Praying.m4a that CFG begins selling single-day admission passes because I don't have enough money to go both days, but if I wind up being able to go ... rih8lmfao1 xtina15 

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

:) ikdf :) I'm still waiting and Praying.m4a that CFG begins selling single-day admission passes because I don't have enough money to go both days, but if I wind up being able to go ... rih8lmfao1 xtina15 

yeah I could hardly afford FOMO. I had already bought Listen Out and Field Day tickets that week whcih were $300+ so I'm glad SZA/Kaytranada decided to go to some no1kurr festival to milk more of my bank account! :) 

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

or she's announcing Lust for Life: The Next Best American Record Edition, sold exclusively on vinyl stands located in Yosemite Valley jj2

I believe you mean "Løst For Life: You Were So Obsessed With Writing The Next Best American Record (Baby Used to Dance Underneath My Architecture) Edition", to be sold exclusively in a single pop-up shop located next to an Urban Outfitters in the middle of nowhere.

Just now, Americunt said:

I believe you mean "Løst For Life: You Were So Obsessed With Writing The Next Best American Record (Baby Used to Dance Underneath My Architecture) Edition", to be sold exclusively in a single pop-up shop located next to an Urban Outfitters in the middle of nowhere.

I think you're actually right regarding the title? though iirc it's only gonna be sold in select bushes found within a 10000-foot radius of the single Urban Outfitters shop in Yosemite where Roses happen to Bloom For You

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I think you're actually right regarding the title? though iirc it's only gonna be sold in select bushes found within a 10000-foot radius of the single Urban Outfitters shop in Yosemite where Roses happen to Bloom For You

And remember to come to the bushes early, because the first 400 people get a free life-size G-Eazy standee to mutilate as they see fit, plus an ebook download code for "The Communist Manifesto" by Karl Marx (in the original German). jj2 

This bitch delayed the box sets and vinyls AGAIN meg1 

I fucking hate ha meg1

This is ridiculous meg1 unacceptable meg1 preposterous meg1 unbelievable meg1 asinine meg1 absurd meg1 

On the other hand I have two pre-sale codes so if anyone wants them, PM me cause I already got tickets yesterday and don't need these moo1 

11 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

This bitch delayed the box sets and vinyls AGAIN meg1 

I fucking hate ha meg1

This is ridiculous meg1 unacceptable meg1 preposterous meg1 unbelievable meg1 asinine meg1 absurd meg1 

mess when wendy4 at least apparently the first wave of signed lithos has shipped

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash