Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

17 minutes ago, Liam said:

no spill wendy4 !!!

omg there's been a ridiculous amount of tea (obviously unconfirmed, but I assume that some may be valid), so I'm just gonna copy and paste one post from Reddit that seems to have consolidated all of the tea that we've accumulated thus far

Cast

Spoiler

w0faB2F.jpg

from what I've seen, I'm rooting for Asia T. O'Hara, The Vixen, Miz Cracker, Monet X Change, and kinda Eureka and Yuhua! I hate Aquaria jj2 apparently Blair St. Clair was ousted from the competition because of some crazy TMZ-revealed DUI scandal that was unveiled a couple days ago, though apparently she was doing very well up until that point

apparently Vanessa, Dusty, and Kalorie are early outs and Mayhem may or may not be? 

also some tea spilled by the Cirque Soleil insider (read about that below ig): Asia T. O'Hara won the Circus challenge, and apparently she's a total professional! Aquaria on the other hand: a brat and an immature cunt! jj2 

Episode-by-episode tea

Spoiler

Episode 1: Non elimination. If we have 10 girls on episode 6, we a have a non-elimination before that and we already heard several rumors that episode 1 is a non elimination BUT according to multiple rumours we have a lipsynch with a double shantay.

Episode 2: Kalorie most likely, because she was the first girl to have activity on social media (and still has) and Naive told us her story was "short".

Episode 3: Multiple rumours told us that Dusty went home second and she also had (very) minor activity on her facebook around the same time Kalorie began to liking things on IG again. The rumours also stated that Dusty lipsynched on episode 1, so If she is on the bottom again on episode 3 I could see her going.

Episode 4: Vanessa and Mayhem are the only possibilities if the rumours are true. The one that didn't go on episode 4, went on episode 5.Vanessa also had activity on her IG many days ago.

Episode 5: Again Vanessa and Mayhem. The one that didn't go on episode 4, went on episode 5.

Episode 6: Circus Sis confirmed the top 10 (she confirmed the last two to Jacob recently if you didn't see that, scroll down a little sis). And she confirmed the bottom for this episode being Aquaria and Eureka, so one of them went home in this episode. [Apparently Monique won either the previous challenge or the mini-challenge and was bestowed the ability to designate roles for this challenge which was apparently a circus episode (involving Cirque Soleil or whatever the fuck they're called), and really threw Eureka under the bus by giving her an aerial role. jj4 ]

Episode 7 - 9: We are in the dark for these three episodes, but one thing we know for sure. Blair went home in one of these three, most likely on episode 7 (because of some CRAZY TMZ DUI reveal thats you can look up yourself). The only other girl rumored to be out on one of these three episodes is Yuhua, because a source allegedly saw her on NYC. We stil don't know the fate of Eureka and Aquaria from episode 6 but Monét, Kameron, Monique, The Vixen, Miz Cracker and Asia are confirmed to be at least top 8, since they made top 9, and Blair probably went before them all. The top 8 would round up with either Eureka or Aquaria and Yuhua. And by now two girls of this top 8 would be already be gone as well, Yuhua being the only one that have rumours against her and Eureka or Aquaria being the ones that we are not sure which one survived until top 8.

that was a lot omg, I don't even think that's all? bon appetit.m4a!

Whqf3UJ.gif

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

I fucking request Yosemite immediately mad12 she better debut it live on the LA2TM tour (that I'm still not over being upset and indignant about!)

She's probably saving it for when the era's well and truly finished/dead, AKA February so she can celebrate one year of Love or some such shit. jj4 

Just now, Americunt said:

She's probably saving it for when the era's well and truly finished/dead, AKA February so she can celebrate one year of Love or some such shit. jj4 

on that note, I still don't understand why she recycled the footage for the BAR video if she was intending on releasing the song eventually? maybe she just dropped that ambition altogether? maybe Yosemite and BAR are never coming out in HQ? or maybe she's saving both for the Unreleased Collection or whatever, though that concept seems even more unrealistic than either notion jj4 

Just now, Jake said:

Speaking of her tour, it's so fucking expensive and not selling as well as she normally does jj4 wasn't she supposed to announce the European dates too

I think it's in larger venues than previously? I imagine she'll announce more dates in a month or two, since it's often hard to get things nailed down at certain venues too far in advance.

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

on that note, I still don't understand why she recycled the footage for the BAR video if she was intending on releasing the song eventually? maybe she just dropped that ambition altogether? maybe Yosemite and BAR are never coming out in HQ? or maybe she's saving both for the Unreleased Collection or whatever, though that concept seems even more unrealistic than either notion jj4 

She was probably vacillating between the two songs when she was filming it, since we outright heard that "do you wanna put on the other song" thing in her BTS footage. I can't imagine her stretching the video's concept out that much further and it would have to be stretched, since BAR is in the six minute range. There were rumors about a shorter final, but I'm still skeptical about the truth of those, tbh?

But yeah, nonetheless, I think she will eventually release it as a standalone single with Yosemite.

6 minutes ago, Americunt said:

I think it's in larger venues than previously? I imagine she'll announce more dates in a month or two, since it's often hard to get things nailed down at certain venues too far in advance.

Yeah. This time it's all arenas instead of theaters with a few arenas thrown in between but damn jj4 There's a lot of open seats still. Hopefully they pick up near the starting date

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash