Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

Just now, Americunt said:

Alex Kapranos said their album's coming in 2018, so you have some time! jj2 

delicious! I have their debut and YCHISMB in my library (couldn't be assed to get Blood or RTRWRA, didn't really care for them when they initially came out), so I'll get around to listening to them again soon! it FEELS.zip like it's that Time.m4a of year to indulge in them Like I Used To.m4a jj4jj2mr149117_2017319_72157646666.jpg

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

delicious! I have their debut and YCHISMB in my library (couldn't be assed to get Blood or RTRWRA, didn't really care for them when they initially came out), so I'll get around to listening to them again soon! it FEELS.zip like it's that Time.m4a of year to indulge in them Like I Used To.m4a jj4jj2mr149117_2017319_72157646666.jpg

Blood is shit, but Tonight is good! You should give it another look. RTRWRA only has a few highlights (Bullet, The Universe Expanded, Fresh Strawberries, Love Illumination), but at least one of those songs is v hot and probably in their Top 5 songs ever. Won't say which one so as not to color your perspective. jj2 

Just now, Americunt said:

Blood is shit, but Tonight is good! You should give it another look. RTRWRA only has a few highlights (Bullet, The Universe Expanded, Fresh Strawberries, Love Illumination), but at least one of those songs is v hot and probably in their Top 5 songs ever. Won't say which one so as not to color your perspective. jj2 

I remember kinda liking both Love Illumination and Fresh Strawberries, but I don't remember how the latter sounds at all, whereas I do remember Love Illumination's chorus at the very least jj4 I remember the title track being kinda funny! and that's that on that.gif jj4 

Apparently the presale was a mess wendy4 one of my friends had a code for the show in Berlin but she couldn't use her code wendy4 in the end she was able to buy tickets from someone from twitter oprah4 I'm gonna buy tickets for the Antwerp show btw

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash