Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

I just saw these pop up on my dash labeled as Lana's official 2018 Grammy Submissions...? I can't find anything to confirm them though. dead2 

tumblr_oy6yeyJ5gU1vkwufpo1_1280.png

tumblr_oy6yeyJ5gU1vkwufpo4_r1_1280.png

tumblr_oy6yeyJ5gU1vkwufpo3_1280.png

If they are true, she's definitely not getting a Grammy this year. They really have to stop submitting her in the Pop categories. jj4 

3 hours ago, Americunt said:

I just saw these pop up on my dash labeled as Lana's official 2018 Grammy Submissions...? I can't find anything to confirm them though. dead2 

tumblr_oy6yeyJ5gU1vkwufpo1_1280.png

tumblr_oy6yeyJ5gU1vkwufpo4_r1_1280.png

tumblr_oy6yeyJ5gU1vkwufpo3_1280.png

If they are true, she's definitely not getting a Grammy this year. They really have to stop submitting her in the Pop categories. jj4 

good choices if real! shocked she didn't fuck it up like she did previously and submit noms for White Mustang or something dead2 

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Yeah, that was a bit much. dead2 

wasn't maintenance, was it? dead2 

14 hours ago, Liam said:

yes! Walls, Feels and Nothing Burns Like The Cold are my favourites

cute choices! the only songs I don't love are Like I Used To and Recent Times, but both are growing on me considerably! Timbuktu's verse sounds like a goat coughing in Yiddish but it's lowkey growing on me, and Recent Times is an anticlimactic closer, but it's inoffensive! I think my faves overall atm are Time, Out of Your Way, FEELS, You Keep Me Waiting and maybe ... Fool for You (at this point)?

Thanks for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, there has been a production delay beyond our control regarding all signed Lana Del Rey products. We apologize for any inconvenience caused!

We do not have an estimated ship date for your order at this time, but will be back in touch with an update as soon as possible. 

Feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you for your patience and support,
Charles + Official Lana Del Rey Store

Lana is a slut 59e0312a5ff41_Feelsav.png.16d9cb46d46bbe

She did a little bit of Get Free acapella at her show tonight, including the part with the names removed in the studio version. Apparently it's "for Amy and for Whitney" that she decided not to include. Not exactly surprising since she literally has both their names tattooed on her body. dead2 

44 minutes ago, Americunt said:

She did a little bit of Get Free acapella at her show tonight, including the part with the names removed in the studio version. Apparently it's "for Amy and for Whitney" that she decided not to include. Not exactly surprising since she literally has both their names tattooed on her body. dead2 

I KNEW AMY WAS ONE OF THEM antm1 I wasn't expecting Whitney though? I was expecting Kurt or something, that was my other guess

42 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Also, this was the setlist.

tumblr_oyb45yFKsV1rk2e30o1_1280.jpg

omg @ 13 Beaches and Ch*nge! can't wait til footage materializes on YouTube!

EDIT: just noticed Diet Mountain Dew? when was the last time she did that? dead2 

7 hours ago, Americunt said:

Oops at me opening a thread before seeing this dead2 welp i figured any news would be cute

1 hour ago, Urbi said:

Btw @Jake and @Hunty Bear I just found out that Jukai is another name for this mysterious forest in Japan where people go, get lost and commit a suicide jj4 Since I’ve found out entire song gets totally different vibe jj4 And I have chills jj4 Low-key makes me think Jhené is suicidal jj4 

Holy fuck jj4 ... So I looked at the lyrics again and this is the opening

If anyone should try and find me
Just know I'm where I wanna be
I left the house all clean and tidy
Don't come searchin', please

I've made my way down to the forest
Way down to the sea of trees (the sea of trees)

This is her suicide letter, begging people not to stop her

And this is the outro:

The guy whoever came into her life saved her. In this case, it's Big Sean, and why Jukai leads into While We're Young jj4 
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash