Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

@Mystique Just got an email from Lana saying that "due to overwhelming demand" the CD box set is expected to ship on December 22nd rip2 

Overwhelming demand my ass rip2 

It also said if your order has other items they'll ship at the same time so hopefully that means my signed vinyl will ship out then too.

1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

@Mystique Just got an email from Lana saying that "due to overwhelming demand" the CD box set is expected to ship on December 22nd rip2 

It also said if your order has other items they'll ship at the same time so hopefully that means my signed vinyl will ship out then too.

Omg I got this for my boat cap jj4 .. It's not expected to ship for another 3 weeks. Wtf is going on rip3 I ordered it two months ago

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Omg I got this for my boat cap jj4 .. It's not expected to ship for another 3 weeks. Wtf is going on rip3 I ordered it two months ago

Ha team is just so lazy rip2 

Probably didn't start production till super late to being with. And Lana's lazy as hell when it comes to signing things. 

Just a mess all around dead2 

3 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

i screamed at "overwhelming demand" the box set is the only thing on her site that never sold out dead2 

if u ordered both at the same time ig that would expain the delay, i placed my orders separately moo1 

2 minutes ago, Andres said:

Without Gays (feat. Mike Pence) = overrated! #TeamThisIsWhatMadeTheFinalAlbum 💋

guess what she still occasionally performs live? not #ThisIsWhatDoesntMakeMyLiveSets 💋

1 minute ago, Andres said:

Shedontknowbutsheknows is literally better than 90% of Lady Wood dead2 What was done? THAT ✔️✅☑️

still haven't heard Shedontknowbutshittitle, but Disco Tits alone is better than almost 90% of LW so if shedontknow follows suit ... jj1 what about Stranger though?

18 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

guess what she still occasionally performs live? not #ThisIsWhatDoesntMakeMyLiveSets 💋

still haven't heard Shedontknowbutshittitle, but Disco Tits alone is better than almost 90% of LW so if shedontknow follows suit ... jj1 what about Stranger though?

Stranger goes nowhere... it's meh shrug1jj4 She's allowed to have a few duds though as long as there are enough Deity Tits and Shivadontknowbutshivaknows to make up for it jj2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash