Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

On 11/12/2017 at 0:49 PM, Hunty Bear said:

still haven't heard Shedontknowbutshittitle, but Disco Tits alone is better than almost 90% of LW so if shedontknow follows suit ... jj1 what about Stranger though?

shedontknow > disco tits > stranger! she's a cute girl tho jj2 

@Lust So I finally sat down and binged the first season of Slasher (Insomnia, sue me) and it was good giveup1 Who I expected to be the Executioner was a little off but my second choice absolutely was it! There's a second season out that I'm gonna binge later today, hoping it's as good or even better than the first! jj2 

8 hours ago, Jake said:

@Lust So I finally sat down and binged the first season of Slasher (Insomnia, sue me) and it was good giveup1 Who I expected to be the Executioner was a little off but my second choice absolutely was it! There's a second season out that I'm gonna binge later today, hoping it's as good or even better than the first! jj2 

Wait I'm screaming you took my joke seriously? dsjiodsaj rip2 

So ok I don't actually remember much of the first season anymore it was so long ago, but I remember being MASSIVELY let down by the last episode and killer reveal, it felt like the dialogue, camera work, directing and direction just all went to shit and they were like "who cares let's finish this" 

the executioner was also super obvious to me but a good reveal could have still felt epic, the reveal the episode before was a stupid underwhelming move

and also the last scene was so stupid, the whole last episode just felt disconnected from the standard the season had set

and ok so about season 2, you aren't ready!! giveup1 they really did that, season 1 who? it's literally perfect imo, it's a slow burner and it's really bingeable, I was really captured by it like I was I was so into the plot I couldn't stop watching...

even though it doesn't feel like as much effort were put into the aesthetic and the likes as much of the first season, there's more of a story and it just felt more enjoyable...

let me know what you think!

16 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I've been sick for the past week and a half, but I was just starting to get better ... and then I think I ate some expired food or something and I've been miserable all day jj4rih8fall3 

Well, best wishes/get well soon and all that jazz! moo1 

15 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

anyway! speaking of sick fucks, I know we're supposed to hate Sky Ferreira for leaving us with musical blue balls, but I'm getting so nostalgic listening to You're Not the One rn jj4 

Resist the allure of the crackhead! jj2 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash