Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

trying to coast through this already horrendous week

VvWnUOd.gif

Me! I just finished my Botany final paper, doing my Psychology final exam right now, my sociology final exam is on the 15th and I have two 5 page papers due on the 14th and 18th! end me!

VvWnUOd.gif

Just now, Jake said:

Bitch finally. What's your favorites?

0NoyXTE.gif

kinda phrased that poorly, because I've liked it for a bit but it's finally hitting me in all its glory right now

0NoyXTE.gif

honestly...my highlights and lowlights are both still the same for the most part?

Sacrifices
Ride of Your Life
Spacetime

= still the trinity! and Party Favors, Company and Soul Glitch are still up there, but Lucid Dreaming grew on me a bit! still need to get to Touch Pass and Ghetto Boy though

Just now, Jake said:

On a special note, I didn't expect the Alabama special election to be so close. Come through, Jones.

0NoyXTE.gif

I'm not getting my hopes up but I've been keeping up with the updates and Doug is overperforming a bit? still expect it to go to the child molester though

0NoyXTE.gif

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

kinda phrased that poorly, because I've liked it for a bit but it's finally hitting me in all its glory right now

0NoyXTE.gif

honestly...my highlights and lowlights are both still the same for the most part?

Sacrifices
Ride of Your Life
Spacetime

= still the trinity! and Party Favors, Company and Soul Glitch are still up there, but Lucid Dreaming grew on me a bit! still need to get to Touch Pass and Ghetto Boy though

I'm not getting my hopes up but I've been keeping up with the updates and Doug is overperforming a bit? still expect it to go to the child molester though

0NoyXTE.gif

I never got the love for Sacrifices. It's almost an instant skip for me. Other two are gorgeous though! Ghetto Boy is definitely part of my trinity with Soul Glitch & Ride of Your Life

0NoyXTE.gif

Same, but the Dems in 2018 can use the fact that the GOP willingly embraced a pedophile in their 2018 attack ads. Sadly it came to that.

0NoyXTE.gif

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

I never got the love for Sacrifices. It's almost an instant skip for me. Other two are gorgeous though! Ghetto Boy is definitely part of my trinity with Soul Glitch & Ride of Your Life

0NoyXTE.gif

Same, but the Dems in 2018 can use the fact that the GOP willingly embraced a pedophile in their 2018 attack ads. Sadly it came to that.

0NoyXTE.gif

Sacrifices is definitely the biggest hit on the album lol? definitely the best song and the only smash on the album aside from Ride of Your Life, the chorus is sexy and epic

0NoyXTE.gif

but yeah Ghetto Boy is probably top 3 material, but I wouldn't wanna shaft any of my top 3 in favor of IT so it can remain a cute 4th placer! god my last year's year-end was so disastrous, promise I'll make up for it this year dead1 

21 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

not Hellride hitting me a year late

0NoyXTE.gif

I was wondering if you meant Nightride but wasn't sure because I couldn't imagine someone not instantly liking it but here we are. Anyway Touch Pass > Ghetto Boy and STAN Sacrifices! A certain user above can't relate! lol2 

5 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

Sacrifices is definitely the biggest hit on the album lol? definitely the best song and the only smash on the album aside from Ride of Your Life, the chorus is sexy and epic

0NoyXTE.gif

but yeah Ghetto Boy is probably top 3 material, but I wouldn't wanna shaft any of my top 3 in favor of IT so it can remain a cute 4th placer! god my last year's year-end was so disastrous, promise I'll make up for it this year dead1 

Looking forward to your year end! I always end up finding good music to listen to rip4 

2 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

I was wondering if you meant Nightride but wasn't sure because I couldn't imagine someone not instantly liking it but here we are. Anyway Touch Pass > Ghetto Boy and STAN Sacrifices! A certain user above can't relate! lol2 

You sound like a Camila stan. 

0NoyXTE.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash