Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

USS Callister

Spoiler

the build was really slow and I definitely didn't think it was going anywhere at first but I wound up liking it a lot! kinda a mix of Playtest, San Junipero  and White Christmas in some ways but it was also totally different from any  other episode and the ending was soooo worth it cry1cry4 also Packer can fuck me! was so happy the ending was lighthearted and the universe was just awesome

30 minutes ago, Jake said:

Don't spoil it, give me a rating out of 10

I think I'll wait til the end of the season to give out ranks, but it's definitely a classic Black Mirror ep

have you started / finished USS Callister btw? it's 3 here so I'm going to bed rn but LMK.m4a how you feel about it dead2

3 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

I think I'll wait til the end of the season to give out ranks, but it's definitely a classic Black Mirror ep

have you started / finished USS Callister btw? it's 3 here so I'm going to bed rn but LMK.m4a how you feel about it dead2

So I watched Arkangel first instead of USS Callister because I was hyped jj4 I'm watching USS Callister rn & I'll update this post later.

Arkangel

Spoiler

But holy shit Arkangel is the definition of OVERPROTECTIVE parenting jj4 I screamed so much at my monitor because shit like that is what teenagers do and being an overprotective bitchcunt of a parent makes you kid hate you jj4 Though I literally had the same face as "jj3" when she was watching Sara lose her virginity jj3  

Other than the fact the mom was a bitch and I hated her guts, definitely was a great episode.

USS Callister

Spoiler

I'M SO HAPPY THAT FAT FACE BITCH GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HIM mess1 LOOKING LIKE A DAMN EXPIRED DIAPER RASH GOING ON A POWER TRIP AND NOW HE'S FUCKING DELETED AND THEY GOT A HAPPY ENDING. ONE OF MY FAVORITES FOR SURE mess1 

Crocodile, wow jj4 

Spoiler

Mia is such a selfish cunt. She murdered a BABY who didn't see ANYTHING at the end of it and the bitch still got traced. If you didn't go in that room, the Guinea Pig wouldn't have traced your ass and you (sadly) would've gotten away with it. I hope she suffers in prison jj4 

5 hours ago, Jake said:

So I watched Arkangel first instead of USS Callister because I was hyped jj4 I'm watching USS Callister rn & I'll update this post later.

Arkangel

Reveal hidden contents

But holy shit Arkangel is the definition of OVERPROTECTIVE parenting jj4 I screamed so much at my monitor because shit like that is what teenagers do and being an overprotective bitchcunt of a parent makes you kid hate you jj4 Though I literally had the same face as "jj3" when she was watching Sara lose her virginity jj3  

Other than the fact the mom was a bitch and I hated her guts, definitely was a great episode.

Spoiler

but it was also kinda hard not to empathize with the mother because she only had good intentions and only did it with her daughter's best interests in mind, it was just a sad ending and I was lowkey scared that Sara was gonna commit suicide tbh jj4 I also thought the mother died when the image of her bloodied head unblurred jj4

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:
  Hide contents

but it was also kinda hard not to empathize with the mother because she only had good intentions and only did it with her daughter's best interests in mind, it was just a sad ending and I was lowkey scared that Sara was gonna commit suicide tbh jj4 I also thought the mother died when the image of her bloodied head unblurred jj4

Spoiler

When they flashed to the bridge I thought she was gonna jump off because she thought she killed her mother but she's just hitchhiking. I lowkey thought Sara's boyfriend was cute too jj4 

Just now, Jake said:
  Hide contents

When they flashed to the bridge I thought she was gonna jump off because she thought she killed her mother but she's just hitchhiking. I lowkey thought Sara's boyfriend was cute too jj4 

Spoiler

yeah, I kinda thought he was cute even though he wasn't my type jj4 though he was scummy and gross and Sara's mom was in the right about him

I still thought Parker in USS Callister (the black intern with the yellow sweatshirt) was the hottest! jj4 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash