Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

46 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Looks like a candid paparazzi shot from some trip to a beach. I've never seen it either, but it's definitely not from a proper photoshoot.

found it ddd

27104404698_995c3d0f56_o.jpg

i actually checked some candids of this day but this pic didn't appear at first rip4 

the person that made that fake screencap lowkey snapped editing it tbh

8 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

found it ddd

27104404698_995c3d0f56_o.jpg

i actually checked some candids of this day but this pic didn't appear at first rip4 

the person that made that fake screencap lowkey snapped editing it tbh

Lanadelreyfan.com blocks all hotlinks, so that image is broken. dead2 

I'm kinda surprised they didn't get Lana to do Baby Mine for Dumbo considering how Lana-esque the recording they used for the new movie sounds dead2 Makes me wonder what her meeting with those Disney guys was actually for then wendy1 

My mom (not a huge stan) texted me to tell me Lana was singing in the trailer and was really bummed when I informed her it isn't her (even tho the woman's voice sounds nothing like Lana) rip2 

On 6/12/2018 at 11:00 PM, Americunt said:

This was obviously a joke/troll that got posted on some Instagram account, but it's not like we have much else to talk about right now! jj2 

DfhYoduX4AU7kNh.jpg

DfhYodYX0AALgBT.jpg

Dfha2dQX0AAjLqC.jpg:large

I cringed/laughed hard! dead2jj2 

On 6/14/2018 at 1:45 PM, CHANEL #1 said:

I'm kinda surprised they didn't get Lana to do Baby Mine for Dumbo considering how Lana-esque the recording they used for the new movie sounds dead2 Makes me wonder what her meeting with those Disney guys was actually for then wendy1 

My mom (not a huge stan) texted me to tell me Lana was singing in the trailer and was really bummed when I informed her it isn't her (even tho the woman's voice sounds nothing like Lana) rip2 

omg i'd literally die from excitement cry6 

6 hours ago, Jake said:

Been trying to get back into Lust for Life, but I can't seem to get into anything else other than Groupie Love jj4 

yeah, haven't listened to it in 100 Years.m4a jj4 it's still great but it doesn't have that "album" appeal that all of her previous albums (including AKA) have, and we can attribute that to its incohesiveness shrug1 I hope her next album is a little more cohesive overall

5 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I lowkey want Lana to collab with Migos to make Summer Buddha 2.0 wendy3 and Post Malone wendy3 they would make the most depressing song of this century wendy3 

no and no lol3 BUT she has enough fag cred and hip hop cred to become the first female member of BROCKHAMPTON, and she'd be filling up the void that Ameer left behind, so she can feel free to get on that ASAP!

5 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I want Brockhampton to stay as a boyband wendy3 

Her collab with Migos would go off wendy3 after seeing them live I lowkey stan. Same goes with Vince and Post Malone wendy3 Young Thug also slayed me. 

KALI LEGENDIS FUCKED ME UP WITH HER VOCALS AND SHE LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING SIREN cry6 my friends bought Isolation after her show jj2 

where did you go? and yes Vince and Kali are fucking insane live, Vince had the most energy of anyone I've seen live (admittedly not many) and Kali...I mean c'mon hunty.vine jj2 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash