Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

2 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

@Liam did you watch the latest episode ari7 highkey an entertaining af episode! AS4 so far >>

Hide contents

Manila and Monet bodied this episode for sure lol3 Manila's roast was hilarious, Monet's runway was a shoot, and their lipsync was fun (even if it was a little short) lol3 the drama is fucking ON next week though omfg lol3 everyone looked good on the runway too imo lol3 also I get that it was for the drama but Monique...should've been in the top 3? like literally this episode had the most clear cut top 3 and bottom 3 of all time? lol3

Hide contents

also the foreshadowing for Naomi eliminating Manila is fucking real and I'm gonna be so fucking mad and upset lol3 

this episode was so fucking good! Monique should of been safe for sure but ig it was for the twist lol3 that lipsync song was on point but Monet really ate it up imo but it didn't really matter with the non-elimination lol3 next week is going to be crazy may we live in peak All Stars season highs lol3

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

the LMK REMIX is seriously the most showstoppingly powerful display of female excellence and #blackinfluences of all time...the charisma really jumped all the way out didn't just back in huh

Image result for oprah gif

@Venus XCX Your moment of stupidity really created a moment. #blackinfluences

Image result for oprah gif

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

they also basically called her an industry plant several times throughout the article lol3 they also said her wit got sharper from Born To Die to Lust for Life, which is a fat lie! lol3 

Was it that fucking Meghan Garvey girl again? She has such a hateboner for Lana. jj4 

@Liam did you watch the episode?

Spoiler

I literally did not care for this episode at all! the episode had 0 stakes and it was clearly so highly rigged for Latrice to return brit7 if we were going on performance in the lipsync, Gia did far better than Latrice relative to performance and would've been more deserving a double-shantay! while we're on that note, Latrice's demeanor this episode was just so stank bro omg, it's not cute seeing Latrice get the villain edit but the sanctimonious and condescending attitude all episode totally warranted it sorry1 "it hurt my ego to see myself in the circumstances to be eliminated by a...lower queen, because she wishes she had my career!" like okay sorry1 also Valentina x Farrah was boring af and I don't remember a single thing that happened in Trinity's lipsync

the challenge was also poorly designed and like...wtf's the point if no one's going home? lame af brit9 at least next episode looks interesting and new!

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

@Liam did you watch the episode?

Hide contents

I literally did not care for this episode at all! the episode had 0 stakes and it was clearly so highly rigged for Latrice to return brit7 if we were going on performance in the lipsync, Gia did far better than Latrice relative to performance and would've been more deserving a double-shantay! while we're on that note, Latrice's demeanor this episode was just so stank bro omg, it's not cute seeing Latrice get the villain edit but the sanctimonious and condescending attitude all episode totally warranted it sorry1 "it hurt my ego to see myself in the circumstances to be eliminated by a...lower queen, because she wishes she had my career!" like okay sorry1 also Valentina x Farrah was boring af and I don't remember a single thing that happened in Trinity's lipsync

the challenge was also poorly designed and like...wtf's the point if no one's going home? lame af brit9 at least next episode looks interesting and new!

absolutely no way was Gia deserving to return. she didn't know any of the words and was edited pretty nicely considering she was a non-factor with those spastic hair flips. Naomi had that lipsync and it would of been a disservice to give it a double shantay

brit3 Latrice is annoying AF but at least knew the words. I feel like literally all the current queens won their lipsync which was NID. I didn't care for anything this ep bar the Adrenaline lipsync, the workroom drama was just AS3 rehashed when all the eliminated queens were bitter for ten minutes brit5 
9 hours ago, Liam said:

Hide contents

absolutely no way was Gia deserving to return. she didn't know any of the words and was edited pretty nicely considering she was a non-factor with those spastic hair flips. Naomi had that lipsync and it would of been a disservice to give it a double shantay

brit3 Latrice is annoying AF but at least knew the words. I feel like literally all the current queens won their lipsync which was NID. I didn't care for anything this ep bar the Adrenaline lipsync, the workroom drama was just AS3 rehashed when all the eliminated queens were bitter for ten minutes brit5 

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure Gia did know the words because that 1 moment where they showed her duckwalking was clearly her lipsyncing one part of the song laid on top of another brit7 but ia, if there was any performance that deserved both staying it was that one, though Naomi was clearly much better brit8

also the next couple of episodes are gonna be great challengewise but fucking disasters in terms of eliminations I bet brit9

On 1/19/2019 at 11:48 AM, Hunty Bear said:
  Hide contents

I'm pretty sure Gia did know the words because that 1 moment where they showed her duckwalking was clearly her lipsyncing one part of the song laid on top of another brit7 but ia, if there was any performance that deserved both staying it was that one, though Naomi was clearly much better brit8

also the next couple of episodes are gonna be great challengewise but fucking disasters in terms of eliminations I bet brit9

Spoiler

i feel like Gia/Naomi shouldve been a double save and the Latrice/Monique shouldve ended with Monique staying. jj3 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash